• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Heading to the gym packed with resolutioners. God help me...

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
When you're on the Left, you don't believe in self-improvement: You believe that it's everyone else's fault you're like this while simultaneously thinking you should feel empowered for it. And if something has to be done, then the government/society has to do something about it; not you.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Of course his followers cry this, where’s the home gym Pat? Too many steps? Also Pat is a resolutioner since he’s going today while having a gym in his attic. Plus Pat looks like a forever “before” photo while pretending hes Mr Universe
View attachment 18167
He's objectively obese by literally every medical standard and he doesn't work out- but has the balls to make fun of resolutioners. The worst part is the hypocrisy.

This is the fuck making fun of people going to the gym as a New Year's resolution:
display.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's objectively obese by literally every medical standard and he doesn't work out- but has the balls to make fun of resolutioners. The worst part is the hypocrisy.

This is the fuck making fun of people going to the gym as a New Year's resolution: View attachment 18184
He’s claiming he works out several times a week for years. If anything he should be suing his gym for not working. It drives me nuts how he looks down on the resolution people which makes him the “gym bro” type he cries about. For a guy that “works out” so much he seems to have every excuse to not work out.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He’s claiming he works out several times a week for years. If anything he should be suing his gym for not working. It drives me nuts how he looks down on the resolution people which makes him the “gym bro” type he cries about. For a guy that “works out” so much he seems to have every excuse to not work out.
His noodle arms and fat fucking moon face say otherwise.

Snake

Forum Clout

This is the fuck making fun of people going to the gym as a New Year's resolution: View attachment 18184
He's had noodle arms his entire life with not a hint of muscle tone. But I'm sure he can strict curl 200lbs, little infant baby child.

G

View attachment 18210
This is what peak male performance looks like, child. Hush now.
This is not what a man who goes to the gym multiple times a week for 10 years looks like. And if he has gone to the gym all that times, he's never lifted any sort of heavy weights.

You could do a week of Arnold presses with 30 lbs dumbbells and have more muscles than this skinny armed zilch.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 18210
This is what peak male performance looks like, child. Hush now.
His tiny arms always make me laugh since he claims to be such a big weight lifter and benches 250. He has zero hint of a tricep which is 60% of your upper arm and used for benching. Also he’s doing the fat girl pose of hands on your hips to not look so fat. I’m a little tea cup, child

Snake

Forum Clout
0-C38-F3-FA-7-D0-F-4697-AB26-D87-DBA6-BE6-C7.jpg

We know you don't like treadmills, tubby.

BEAF38-DF-210-B-4494-AADE-D7-E6-BE0-CC9-AF.jpg

Nice flabby, soft, jiggly arms that people readily believed belonged to a woman on several occasions, stupid.
He just had to get that cum slurping P90 fag video game gun, and it's gotta be the retard long barrel version.

Could of gotten any reliable 9mm mid range smg or AR. It HAD to be this and nothing else with it's uncommon round and shortbus magazine.

You just know any regular at the range immediately go "hey Jerry, the fat tacticool faggot is here with his fag gun again lol."

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
He just had to get that cum slurping P90 fag video game gun, and it's gotta be the retard long barrel version.

Could of gotten any reliable 9mm mid range smg or AR. It HAD to be this and nothing else with it's uncommon round and shortbus magazine.

You just know any regular at the range immediately go "hey Jerry, the fat tacticool faggot is here with his fag gun again lol."

That gun always makes me think of Goldeneye on N64. I doubt Pig ever played it though, because it was only fun playing against friends.

Forum Clout

Don't forget when he posted a picture of his brass catcher saying he was going to reload rounds to try to "crack 3000fps" even though there is zero evidence he ever had a reloading setup. He just said it because he thought it sounded cool and tough and not fat or hypertensive.