• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Heading to the gym packed with resolutioners. God help me...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Of course his followers cry this, where’s the home gym Pat? Too many steps? Also Pat is a resolutioner since he’s going today while having a gym in his attic. Plus Pat looks like a forever “before” photo while pretending hes Mr Universe
2161EC11-168E-4B1F-8841-90CC3DF322BA.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat should not be ragging on anyone for working out. This time of year when I goto the gym I think of something the Rock said about why would you make fun of someone who is putting effort into improvement.
It’s true, he’s now just as bad as that fake story about the “gym bro” laughing at the fat lady. He’s shitting on people trying to better themselves. Also he has a home gym so if it’s so bad he could just work out at home until Feb.

G

By his own admission he's going to the gym, then the bar. Well done, tons of fun, you're not out exercising all the calories you're going to eat at the bar. No wonder he's such a fat fuck and only getting fatter. But he's going to complain about the resolutioners who are most likely not only going to the gym but not going to a dive to drink calorie-laden beer and eat fatty foods afterward. They're probably going to exercise more than him and then eat better as well. What a fucking asshole. Fat too.

Snake

Forum Clout
By his own admission he's going to the gym, then the bar. Well done, tons of fun, you're not out exercising all the calories you're going to eat at the bar. No wonder he's such a fat fuck and only getting fatter. But he's going to complain about the resolutioners who are most likely not only going to the gym but not going to a dive to drink calorie-laden beer and eat fatty foods afterward. They're probably going to exercise more than him and then eat better as well. What a fucking asshole. Fat too.
I'm sorry you're so athletically stupid to not see his carbo loading for the next day with two bar made protein chili dogs, child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Also this shows Pat is already working on his excuse for why he’s still fat. This way he can say “I can’t get my full big boy work out due to all the New Years resolution people” Plus for a guy with NOWHERE TO BE he can go to the gym at off hours (10am - 2pm, etc) because people have jobs so it will start to get busy after 5pm. But seeing how fat and lazy he is pigs “workout” will be him looking at his phone, doing a set or 2 on a coupe machines before leaving and telling himself he earned a night of fried bar food and beer.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Everyone their thinks you’re a resolutioner fatty. Then they’ll realize you’re the fat retard who comes in once a month, and sits on his phone. Just go right to the bar and eat your slop. It’s more noble.
If he actually shows up there at least once a week ( he doesnt) Imagine working there and seeing the same guy every week and he is getting fatter.