• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He went on Rogan dressed like this

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He literally cries in every fucking interview now. I haven't watched his latest appearance on Rogan but I guarantee he cries in that too.
Why would anyone want to speak to someone who will likely start crying at some point? My mom's neighbor, who I don't know, was talking to me for some reason about her dog being constipated one time. She was like "after everything I've been through, I don't know what I'd do if I lost her." And she started bawling. It was the most autistic I've ever felt. I had no clue how to react, I just stood there watching this old wop woman cry into her hands for a good 30 seconds and I just said "I'm uhhh, sorry. I'm sure she'll be okay. Nice meeting you." I've avoided her since.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Why would anyone want to speak to someone who will likely start crying at some point? My mom's neighbor, who I don't know, was talking to me for some reason about her dog being constipated one time. She was like "after everything I've been through, I don't know what I'd do if I lost her." And she started bawling. It was the most autistic I've ever felt. I had no clue how to react, I just stood there watching this old wop woman cry into her hands for a good 30 seconds and I just said "I'm uhhh, sorry. I'm sure she'll be okay. Nice meeting you." I've avoided her since.

I always feel sorry for the people interviewing him. So awkward to just be having a normal conversation and then you've suddenly got a 60 year old man just sobbing in front of you, barely able to talk. The last time he was on Rogan, he literally made himself cry talking about the power of live music. You could tell Rogan was pretty weirded out by it.