• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He went on Rogan dressed like this

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He needs to get back on the benzos. Go back and watch the Cathy Newman interview, the one that truly sent him global. He's calm, collected, charming even and, as we now know, zooted out of his gourd. Ever since he got weened off them in Russia, he's been faggot. Manchurian candidate type deal? More likely the drugs masked his true self; an earnest, blubbering queer

He comes across as so unhinged in this clip. Not that I disagree with his message but it’s just, get a grip on your emotions faggot.

Like you said, his original appeal was being calm and collected. Now he’s just like an overly emotional woman who’s ready to burst into tears at any second.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
face-off-nicolas-cage.gif

EraGodless

Forum Clout

He comes across as so unhinged in this clip. Not that I disagree with his message but it’s just, get a grip on your emotions faggot.

Like you said, his original appeal was being calm and collected. Now he’s just like an overly emotional woman who’s ready to burst into tears at any second.

How is he unhinged? He's a maybe a bit amped, but this tranny faggot shit has been the best and worst thing to happen in his life- before the kike tranny agenda, he was basically an anonymous intellectual toiling at a university in Canada.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
How is he unhinged? He's a maybe a bit amped, but this tranny faggot shit has been the best and worst thing to happen in his life- before the kike tranny agenda, he was basically an anonymous intellectual toiling at a university in Canada.

Maybe not unhinged but he does get emotional about weird shit. At 3:15, he starts talking about the kind of trannies that just do it for sexual reasons (:image_9247:) and becomes irate about it. Like, why would you give a shit about that in particular? The going after kids and all the nutty ideology around it I get.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don't know what is with cranky right wing Canadians and wacky suits, but he's no Don Cherry.
Don Cherry is the one true King of Canada and I hate the entire NHL for motherfucking him. If I ever see Ron MacLean in person I'll kick his fucking balls off for not walking when Don got fucked. I used to love watching Don give him the "shut the fuck up, Ronnie" every time he tried to speak.

Also, Don wears flashy suits because his mother was a tailor and used to make them for him. He's a good Canadian boy and he loves his mom.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Why you so jealous of a niggers swagger?

View attachment 93447
It was bad enough until I scrolled down to see the hosiery and shoes.

Benzos aren't great for everyone, but he needs them to unscramble his brains.

His daughter is just about a hunk of shit too, letting your dad go out in public like that. She ought to be ashamed.

G

It was bad enough until I scrolled down to see the hosiery and shoes.

Benzos aren't great for everyone, but he needs them to unscramble his brains.

His daughter is just about a hunk of shit too, letting your dad go out in public like that. She ought to be ashamed.
She trades off his name. His son keeps himself to himself and is quietly raising a family. Michaela left her cuck Russian husband at home and went to Hungary to fuck Tate, all while claiming that eating anything except steak and salt will basically kill her. Shrinks usually produce fucked up kids.

G

Maybe not unhinged but he does get emotional about weird shit. At 3:15, he starts talking about the kind of trannies that just do it for sexual reasons (:image_9247:) and becomes irate about it. Like, why would you give a shit about that in particular? The going after kids and all the nutty ideology around it I get.
Jordan hates trannies cause he was on a benzo bender and throated some transgender's 9-inch cock. "He bloody tricked me!" Just a theory.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Who the fuck listens to this shit
Arguably no one. Social media mass pushes faggots like Rogan and Pederstein and Tate. But ask the average person on the street or in your social circle if they have listened or even heard of any of them. Most people talking about them online are literally paid to do it for social promotion. Or are part of a small fanbase that basically monopolize all discussion like a reddit mod.