• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He went on Rogan dressed like this

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Red = Hell. Blue = Heaven

He had it specially made. Absolute faggot. He's so far off the deep end.

Ko0UXEQL6PLt4CE_nQkI8aL6llY_GtWu-rQoZ3tgh1Gsmy7qKOrvazU4nBQOZ3kl0TZ3bivz4wM=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

G

He needs to get back on the benzos. Go back and watch the Cathy Newman interview, the one that truly sent him global. He's calm, collected, charming even and, as we now know, zooted out of his gourd. Ever since he got weened off them in Russia, he's been faggot. Manchurian candidate type deal? More likely the drugs masked his true self; an earnest, blubbering queer

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
He needs to get back on the benzos. Go back and watch the Cathy Newman interview, the one that truly sent him global. He's calm, collected, charming even and, as we now know, zooted out of his gourd. Ever since he got weened off them in Russia, he's been faggot. Manchurian candidate type deal? More likely the drugs masked his true self; an earnest, blubbering queer
I'll give my theory on GABAergics (of which benzos are): the reduced hemispheric connection in the brain can allow some thoughts to postulate more clearly & cogently, can also be demonstrated with 'wittyness / creativity' under a small alcohol dose (same receptors). Obviously there is an optimal (non-sedative) dose, but can be beneficial to some people.

If I cared enough I'd cite some research, but I think you're right & he should get back on low-dose benzo.

G

I'll give my theory on GABAergics (of which benzos are): the reduced hemispheric connection in the brain can allow some thoughts to postulate more clearly & cogently, can also be demonstrated with 'wittyness / creativity' under a small alcohol dose (same receptors). Obviously there is an optimal (non-sedative) dose, but can be beneficial to some people.

If I cared enough I'd cite some research, but I think you're right & he should get back on low-dose benzo.
You go deep with this chemistry shit. Over my head, brotherman.

G

Supremely ironic that the only reason he's a globally known self help guru is because he took speed.