• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He can fuck my ex all he likes, I have a better replacement.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
It's endlessly wonderful how he wasnt even lying about how great life must have been for a while before his shitty personality ruined it all. New home, new marriage, blue check, book deals. Things really were looking up until that old monkey paw started twitching.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
IMG_4043.jpeg
IMG_4044.jpeg

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I still don’t understand “rage erection” and why he thought that was something people would find funny.

Seriously, the way he tries to even joke about sex comes off all kinds of creepy. It’s like everyone was having fun joking around and then Pat does he best look aid man impression and goes way too far / deranged trying to be funny and kills all the fun.
There’s a term the kiwi fags use to describe low level trolling. They call it weening. Pre Norm-11, Rick probably only had to deal with weens and a simple block would do the trick. So when he talks about sending pictures to trolls of his rage erections and holding a gun, he’s saying that as an intimidation tactic/ tough talk, cause up until that point he could. It wasn’t meant to be funny, it was meant to puff his chest out and say “You don’t scare me”. Then he met those pesky Redditors and the entire tough macho troll Hunter goes out the window. You’ll notice every single one of these self proclaimed “Troll Hunters” always talk tough and then get sent packing.

He’s never once sent a rage erection pic to any of those pesky Redditors cause they’d totally make fun of him for having a small faucet penis.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
It's usually a feeling of shame to admit you've been divorced. If he said "my wife" no one would follow that with questions about any previous relationships in normal circumstances because it's rude and unnecessary. He brings it up because he thinks it's a high quality jab at his ex, who never thinks about him.
I think he brings it up because it's REALLY important that people know he's had sex with multiple women. Pussyhound Pat is his least convincing character.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
There’s a term the kiwi fags use to describe low level trolling. They call it weening. Pre Norm-11, Rick probably only had to deal with weens and a simple block would do the trick. So when he talks about sending pictures to trolls of his rage erections and holding a gun, he’s saying that as an intimidation tactic/ tough talk, cause up until that point he could. It wasn’t meant to be funny, it was meant to puff his chest out and say “You don’t scare me”. Then he met those pesky Redditors and the entire tough macho troll Hunter goes out the window. You’ll notice every single one of these self proclaimed “Troll Hunters” always talk tough and then get sent packing.

He’s never once sent a rage erection pic to any of those pesky Redditors cause they’d totally make fun of him for having a small faucet penis.

He’s never sent the rage erection pics to anyone, nor did he ever take them.

He thought he had hit on a ribald comedy concept. You can hear it in his voice. He thinks he’s being funny, macho, and edgy all at once. It gets a pity laugh and the host moves on.

You can know factually this is what happened because he workshopped it on Twitter then said it during the podcast. This is the same exact formula he used for his “closing down bars because I’m not 25” line, which also bombed live.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I think he brings it up because it's REALLY important that people know he's had sex with multiple women. Pussyhound Pat is his least convincing character.
This is a crucial part of the StealthyGeek character. If the truth (he’s slept with two women and he married them) came out, well then he’s just a raging incel loser. If he has this long and exciting sexual history, then he’s this renaissance man he pretends to be.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I still don’t understand “rage erection” and why he thought that was something people would find funny.

Seriously, the way he tries to even joke about sex comes off all kinds of creepy. It’s like everyone was having fun joking around and then Pat does he best look aid man impression and goes way too far / deranged trying to be funny and kills all the fun.
Like every other iteration of Pat, sex haver pat gets everything wrong. I'm sure he just got a little too full of himself because he went to a few swinger parties and thought that made him sexy enough to get away with those kinds of weird comments. Whenever his mind is somewhere (or not) he assumes everyone else's is in the same place because he's autistic.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
When someone contacted her a couple of years ago she literally said "I haven't thought about Patrick in years." He is simply a forgotten mistake in her life while he constantly refers to her to the point he often calls Niki his second wife; as if he needs to make sure everyone knows he had a better wife before her.
Patrick: I want you to notice when I'm not around...

Ade: Who?