• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He can fuck my ex all he likes, I have a better replacement.

Forum Clout
His ex has never taken any troll-bait or mentioned him on social media. She lives her own life and raises her daughter with him safely and happily away from him and his numerous personality disorders. Meanwhile, he hasn't stopped talking about her ever since she wisely fled from him. For years, he's disparaged the mother of the daughter he claims to care about, even though he signed away all of his rights to her after he threatened to murder her and her mother, and he's never gotten over being dumped by her.

People with healthy minds and who've "moved on" don't exact revenge fantasies, write blogs, mention in interviews, and respond to trolls for years about their ex wives. He's bitter, he's filled with rage, and he hates that his ex and daughter he abandoned are living blessed, peaceful lives without him.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
His ex has never taken any troll-bait or mentioned him on social media. She lives her own life and raises her daughter with him safely and happily away from him and his numerous personality disorders. Meanwhile, he hasn't stopped talking about her ever since she wisely fled from him. For years, he's disparaged the mother of the daughter he claims to care about, even though he signed away all of his rights to her after he threatened to murder her and her mother, and he's never gotten over being dumped by her.

People with healthy minds and who've "moved on" don't exact revenge fantasies, write blogs, mention in interviews, and respond to trolls for years about their ex wives. He's bitter, he's filled with rage, and he hates that his ex and daughter he abandoned are living blessed, peaceful lives without him.
When someone contacted her a couple of years ago she literally said "I haven't thought about Patrick in years." He is simply a forgotten mistake in her life while he constantly refers to her to the point he often calls Niki his second wife; as if he needs to make sure everyone knows he had a better wife before her.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I could be wrong but didn’t Pat say in his “one night stand” claims with Niki (waiting in line to get a book signed to impress some girl you like does not make it a one night stand, stupid) that they were BOTH trying to get over someone? He just got divorced but could there have been “one that got away” for Niki? That might explain why they got married - they both want to show their X they are “much better” without them (not so.)

Forum Clout
When someone contacted her a couple of years ago she literally said "I haven't thought about Patrick in years." He is simply a forgotten mistake in her life while he constantly refers to her to the point he often calls Niki his second wife; as if he needs to make sure everyone knows he had a better wife before her.
That's another thing. It's usually a feeling of shame to admit you've been divorced. If he said "my wife" no one would follow that with questions about any previous relationships in normal circumstances because it's rude and unnecessary. He brings it up because he thinks it's a high quality jab at his ex, who never thinks about him.

It's the same with his strange way of always calling his adult brother his "little" brother when he responds to trolls. He can't resist emasculating or belittling his sibling to trolls he claims are "trying to murder" him and his family. He's fucking demented.

Username

Forum Clout
I still don’t understand “rage erection” and why he thought that was something people would find funny.

Seriously, the way he tries to even joke about sex comes off all kinds of creepy. It’s like everyone was having fun joking around and then Pat does he best look aid man impression and goes way too far / deranged trying to be funny and kills all the fun.
I’m pretty sure he heard the term raging erection and tried to use it to sound cool. He Tomlinsoned it up like everything he attempts.
I don’t know any married person that has to brag that they have sex with their wife to strangers on the internet. I really want a CWC on Pat’s creepy sex comments related to his wife / other women because it just adds another layer to how bizarre he is. What man tells the internet he has “access” to his wife’s pussy and she loves “the d” etc.
The photos and his comments about his wife’s lube were a classy touch though.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
This is one of the least funny things I’ve ever read

@johnnynoname has posts funnier than this

IMG_8697.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
One of the main ways you can tell someone has truly moved on is when they make bitter denigrating comments about their ex.

Let’s be honest Harry, I don’t believe any of our exes (speaking collectively for every member here) would be at all surprised to discover we were arguing with strangers about them being fucked by other men 8 years later on the autism Reddit.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Let’s be honest Harry, I don’t believe any of our exes (speaking collectively for every member here) would be at all surprised to discover we were arguing with strangers about them being fucked by other men 8 years later on the autism Reddit.
I don't even remember (or know) the surnames of a lot of chicks I fucked.