• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He can fuck my ex all he likes, I have a better replacement.

G

He's not wrong with that last comment at least.

Screenshot_2024-03-08-12-38-38-54_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He comes across as someone who doesn’t get much ass and overcompensates for it. I don’t know anyone who gets laid a lot and feels the need to announce it on Twitter
It's literally like OldTrannyEgg's Leslie messages. "I want to make out with your freshly fucked asshole. I'm in love with you, you pig slut."

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
He comes across as someone who doesn’t get much ass and overcompensates for it. I don’t know anyone who gets laid a lot and feels the need to announce it on Twitter
You never met me then bro I get laid all the time by hot bitches and on my main non trolling acccoint I always talk about how I get laid all the time and like give advice to guys who want to pick up chicks it’s pretty tight lol

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Every time he mentions sex he goes way overboard and it just comes across like he's beating off while he types it.
I still don’t understand “rage erection” and why he thought that was something people would find funny.

Seriously, the way he tries to even joke about sex comes off all kinds of creepy. It’s like everyone was having fun joking around and then Pat does he best look aid man impression and goes way too far / deranged trying to be funny and kills all the fun.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don’t know any married person that has to brag that they have sex with their wife to strangers on the internet. I really want a CWC on Pat’s creepy sex comments related to his wife / other women because it just adds another layer to how bizarre he is. What man tells the internet he has “access” to his wife’s pussy and she loves “the d” etc.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
I don’t know any married person that has to brag that they have sex with their wife to strangers on the internet. I really want a CWC on Pat’s creepy sex comments related to his wife / other women because it just adds another layer to how bizarre he is. What man tells the internet he has “access” to his wife’s pussy and she loves “the d” etc.
@Daddy Warbucks if you do this I want to be heavily involved