• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you ever named your car?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
If it’s a bad ass name like The General Lee, or Zz Tops 1934 Ford, the Eliminator, it’s not so bad. But Susan, yeah that’s a dumb fucking name for a car.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
If it’s a bad ass name like The General Lee, or Zz Tops 1934 Ford, the Eliminator, it’s not so bad. But Susan, yeah that’s a dumb fucking name for a car.
I was about to say GraveDigger was the only acceptable version of naming your car. Monster trucks are kinda the WWF of the car world though.

toi_maker

Forum Clout
I have resurrected simply to say that while I call my car “patches” for very obvious reasons if you looked at it, my father chooses to call it The Gramry, because elderly men tend to drive Camrys. His justification for directing me to buy one was, “old men know how to buy a reliable car.”

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I call mine The Nathan Bedford Forrest. On an unrelated note I played poker with a guy who referred to trip king's as Mississippi Night Riders