• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you ever named your car?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
When my friends and I were in high school and getting our first cars we did as a joke because all our cars were old pieces of shit. Of course we were all 16 and not in our 40s like Pat.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Yes. My first car. Unfortunately it wasnt me who named it. It was my friends. I drove my moms baby blue full size van and let everyone ash cigarettes on the floor and throw trash on the floor. Treated it like it deserved. Like total shit. They nicknamed it “The Filth”. But it sat like 10 of us so wed pile into the filth and go to the beach and have fires/etc. The name was in jest. Ive never seriously been like “Yea thats my 69 Camaro named Josè out there”. First because i dont own a 69 camaro and secondly because im not a 300lb man baby.
51200e8a143b52d066adccfa748caa8c.jpeg

This is close to what mine looked like

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is one of those things that pat thinks men do so he does it in a sad attempt to seem like one. He genuinely has no idea how embarrassingly gay it really is.
I think you’re right, he probably saw it on some sitcom back in the 90s where the cool guy names his cool sports car. Everything he believes that “men” do he saw in a movie / tv show and mimicked it.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
First job I worked was with a real West Virginia hillbilly that stuttered bad, he named his 1974 four door Nova Darlene, he also had a kids car seat in the back with stuffed animal sitting in it called Ralphie, whenever we would get another car we told him we named it Darlene, na,na,na,no, th,th,theres only one Darlene and there she is, pointing at it