• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you ever called a nigger a "nigger" to their face, and do you have racist friends?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Yes. I'm half of one. I use the hard R on the regular basis-- What? TOO REAL?

Racist friends? Yeah. In high school I was friendly with a skinhead. You used to be able to wear the skinhead uniform in school and no one gave a shit. I think kids today would probably have panic attacks/nervous breakdowns and need counseling if they saw a skinhead with the Docs, bomber jacket (with Nazi emblem), plain white t, blue jeans with cuffs rolled up, and red suspenders. We just kind of looked at the dude like he was playing dress up or it was Halloween.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Yes. I'm half of one. I use the hard R on the regular basis-- What? TOO REAL?

Racist friends? Yeah. In high school I was friendly with a skinhead. You used to be able to wear the skinhead uniform in school and no one gave a shit. I think kids today would probably have panic attacks/nervous breakdowns and need counseling if they saw a skinhead with the Docs, bomber jacket (with Nazi emblem), plain white t, blue jeans with cuffs rolled up, and red suspenders. We just kind of looked at the dude like he was playing dress up or it was Halloween.
I always knew that Luis posted here.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
1. Yeah I was a shithead teenager when I told a black guy at the bowling alley to quit being a nigger. He looked at me for a minute and realized I was just a dumb teenager and laughed and retorted to stop being a dumb cracker. Probably helps two guys i hung out with and still do were black and were there with me. Lol.

2. Im from Louisiana and live in the burbs of Blacktown, I mean New Orleans. Theres a few openly racist people down here, including the fact David Duke lives here in Louisiana. Most of the people I know though, if they are racist, theyre not openly so. The blacks in New Orleans on the other hand tend to be racist.

G

I've told this story before but fuck it this is the only place I can tell it. This was not my finest moment and I'm not proud of it but when I was extremely drunk I called an African Uber driver a nigger when he told me to put on my seat belt. I also told him he needs to learn how to treat white people in this country. I waited until the end of the ride so even though I was drunk it was premeditated. I would not have done that with an American black.
He reported me and the next day my Uber account was instabanned. However I did leave my phone in his car and he dropped it off at the police station so I guess that makes me the nigger in the story.
I also said it to a black homeless guy while kicking him out of the liquor store I worked at but he really didnt seem to mind and just called me a honky without chimping out.
And I'm your racist friend, bud.
Probably the funniest thing I’ve heard today

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
1. Yes but never in a situation where I didn’t have the upper hand or a gun. (Funniest one was a black ex gf (not African American but an American born African) who told me someone on the internet had called her a nigger. I immediately said “but that’s what you are

2. Every single person I associate with would be considered racist in this day and age but they’re all just realists. I’m the only professional racist I know, literally paid to make sure no darkies are ever employed where I work. “If it’s black send it back” as the owner says.