• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you ever called a nigger a "nigger" to their face, and do you have racist friends?

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
1. No, but a friend in high school did. He said it twice at a party to a black friend (who has a good sense of humor), but the girl hosting the shindig didn't like it and made him leave, because unbeknownst to him, she was one-quarter black. (EDIT: He was also attempting to hook up with her when this went down.)
2. Yes, including one who was VERY proud of his German heritage and had Nazi flags in his room. He even got tattoos to look like Edward Norton's character in American History X. He's now a cop in the Pacific Northwest.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Yes. I'm half of one. I use the hard R on the regular basis-- What? TOO REAL?

Racist friends? Yeah. In high school I was friendly with a skinhead. You used to be able to wear the skinhead uniform in school and no one gave a shit. I think kids today would probably have panic attacks/nervous breakdowns and need counseling if they saw a skinhead with the Docs, bomber jacket (with Nazi emblem), plain white t, blue jeans with cuffs rolled up, and red suspenders. We just kind of looked at the dude like he was playing dress up or it was Halloween.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
You're a negro?
6d212fb5bb4456299979cdf98dbb8f80_xl.jpg