• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you ever called a nigger a "nigger" to their face, and do you have racist friends?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Yes, a pack of them, back in the 90s when it wasn't the nuclear option as it is now. I was working a summer job and they came into the restaurant I was working and were being obnoxious and trying my patience. I had some tape by the counter and asked to borrow it and threw it back at me when I turned my back. I grabbed a kitchen knife (I'm not.trained)and almost jumped the counter but my sister stopped me. As she and a coworker were pushing me back into the restaurant and to go cool off in the basement, I called the whole pack niggers and cowards.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I've told this story before but fuck it this is the only place I can tell it. This was not my finest moment and I'm not proud of it but when I was extremely drunk I called an African Uber driver a nigger when he told me to put on my seat belt. I also told him he needs to learn how to treat white people in this country. I waited until the end of the ride so even though I was drunk it was premeditated. I would not have done that with an American black.
He reported me and the next day my Uber account was instabanned. However I did leave my phone in his car and he dropped it off at the police station so I guess that makes me the nigger in the story.
I also said it to a black homeless guy while kicking him out of the liquor store I worked at but he really didnt seem to mind and just called me a honky without chimping out.
And I'm your racist friend, bud.

Last edited:

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
1- yes. It was very anti climactic as he was hammered and i was sober

2- yes/no. I have friends who are borderline deff white nationalists. I have a few who are racist just for the lolz like me. Most of them are just realists. Im not actually an actual racist until you give me a reason to be. I hate certain types of nigs, Jooz, white people. But theres plenty of good ones in each group IMO. (Js being the huge minority in that last part).

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
No but I did scream out nigger while I was playing with my friend's black friend during Call of Duty: MW 2. Im terrible at multiplayer video games but this night I was on fire. In the game you could get a Nuke to automatically win the game after 25 straight kills without dying. The map was Wasteland, game mode Domination. I had fucking 24 kills. The 25th guy I "killed" had the perk Last Stand which allow you to shoot your pistol prone. Fucking guy killed me costing me my first and only Nuke. Honestly screaming nigger was warranted. I could never play that well again. 15 years later Im still livid. Like who the fuck takes that dogshit Last Stand perk?!?!? Human garbage

My friend was telling me his black friend was upset, but I'm like HE'S UPSET??? I lost my chance to get a Nuke. Honesly black people could never sympathize with the plight of white people.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
No but I did scream out nigger while I was playing with my friend's black friend during Call of Duty: MW 2. Im terrible at multiplayer video games but this night I was on fire. In the game you could get a Nuke to automatically win the game after 25 straight kills without dying. The map was Wasteland, game mode Domination. I had fucking 24 kills. The 25th guy I "killed" had the perk Last Stand which allow you to shoot your pistol prone. Fucking guy killed me costing me my first and only Nuke. Honestly screaming nigger was warranted. I could never play that well again. 15 years later Im still livid. Like who the fuck takes that dogshit Last Stand perk?!?!? Human garbage

My friend was telling me his black friend was upset, but I'm like HE'S UPSET??? I lost my chance to get a Nuke. Honesly black people could never sympathize with the plight of white people.
Uhh-fended!

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
1. No, that is a very rude thing to say.

2. Yes, very much. I hate niggers.

I've told this story before but fuck it this is the only place I can tell it. This was not my finest moment and I'm not proud of it but when I was extremely drunk I called an African Uber driver a nigger when he told me to put on my seat belt. I also told him he needs to learn how to treat white people in this country. I waited until the end of the ride so even though I was drunk it was premeditated. I would not have done that with an American black.
He reported me and the next day my Uber account was instabanned. However I did leave my phone in his car and he dropped it off at the police station so I guess that makes me the nigger in the story.
I also said it to a black homeless guy while kicking him out of the liquor store I worked at but he really didnt seem to mind and just called me a honky without chimping out.
And I'm your racist friend, bud.

You were wrong to say that to an African immigrant. They are the opposite of a nigger. You were, however, correct to tell him "he needs to learn how to treat white people in this country". I wish that was part of the instructions for getting a green card, but heavans I would most certainly not want the Biden administration writing those rules.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

You were wrong to say that to an African immigrant. They are the opposite of a nigger. You were, however, correct to tell him "he needs to learn how to treat white people in this country". I wish that was part of the instructions for getting a green card, but heavans I would most certainly not want the Biden administration writing those rules.
Let’s not pile on @Rutherford_b_Blaze he knows he was wrong and acknowledges it. It’s not like he doubled down and is permanently suspended from the Sirius XM building. As far as I know, he never bit his ex-girlfriend.

G

Rutherford is a good egg, but a white nigger in many ways. I knew it the moment I heard a Punjabi dude offered him a green card marriage offer. They know to do it to only someone they can pull a fast one on, not vice versa. He also said a lot of things that hint to a single-momma upbringing.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Rutherford is a good egg, but a white nigger in many ways. I knew it the moment I heard a Punjabi dude offered him a green card marriage offer. They know to do it to only someone they can pull a fast one on, not vice versa. He also said a lot of things that hint to a single-momma upbringing.
He’s a good dude. Don’t fuck with my boy.