• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you encountered/does your town have any visible "gang" activity?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I live in SA, Texas so they're here, but if you don't live near them, you don't really see them. Although, supposedly the Mexican Mafia blends in the best they can and younger members don't have the visible tattoos or dress like cholos, so I suppose I could live and work among them and not really know it.

There are Bloods, Crips, so local San Antonio gangs based on neighborhoods/geography, Mexican Mafia, Tango Blast, and supposedly Aryan gangs, but I have never really seen a peckerwood outside of jail (but they're probably here in Bexar County outside of city limits).

Forum Clout
I fawken stay away from the Jets.

giphy.webp

Last edited:

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Fair enough but it’s a city. If you’re living in a city you are going to be dealing with niggers, that’s where all the social services and fried chicken restaurants are. If you travel 60 miles outside Detroit you’re back to 3/4 white population.
I was in DC over the weekend visiting friends and it's amazing how much worse it gets every time I go back. Even the "nice" areas are invested by niggers panhandling and stirring up shit. It's not as bad as Baltimore, but still.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I’m in a formerly deep red state that’s now solid purple. I’m starting to see exactly what turns a city into a crime ridden shithole. First, the city grows in population so it catches the attention of northern Yankee fags who move down to get away from their niggeropolis. Then, they vote in the same policies that turned their former cities into Syria. Slowly, you get less police, more cheap housing, and they start to encourage protests and give tax breaks to companies doing diversity hiring. The niggermeter starts to climb. Eventually, those Yankees and even the native southerners start to move out of the city and into suburbs, which exponentially increases the nigger ratio, and you basically get a melanin feedback loop until you can’t walk down certain streets without getting robbed. Then eventually the Yankees will start to hate it (without admitting why), move, and start the niggercycle anew.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I’m in a formerly deep red state that’s now solid purple. I’m starting to see exactly what turns a city into a crime ridden shithole. First, the city grows in population so it catches the attention of northern Yankee fags who move down to get away from their niggeropolis. Then, they vote in the same policies that turned their former cities into Syria. Slowly, you get less police, more cheap housing, and they start to encourage protests and give tax breaks to companies doing diversity hiring. The niggermeter starts to climb. Eventually, those Yankees and even the native southerners start to move out of the city and into suburbs, which exponentially increases the nigger ratio, and you basically get a melanin feedback loop until you can’t walk down certain streets without getting robbed. Then eventually the Yankees will start to hate it (without admitting why), move, and start the niggercycle anew.

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.