• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you encountered/does your town have any visible "gang" activity?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I've gotten to see my town that had the nigras somewhat under control 30 years ago circle the drain.

(((Government))) NINJA nigger mortgages and the Whites sold out and left the town. Now there's random gunfire and occasional nigger shootings. Supposedly gang-affliliated. Anything for the po-po to get more militarized and aggressive.

Funny how now all the undocumenteds are causing gang wars and its a problem? Good job, kikes. Go lecture Jefe 'headchopper' Hernandez on the holocaust, why don't ya?

G

Just a disproportionate amount of meth-addicted Juggalos (redundant) on the north side of town.
You ever notice how juggalos are either REALLY skinny dudes with morbidly obese girlfriends, or morbidly obese dudes with no girlfriend?

3312534b-2d00-4c4f-a20a-da1be0069454.jpeg

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I think gangs having “turf” in major cities anymore is obsolete. Neighborhoods are just so gentrified and diverse now.
Even the racial boundaries are gone because the poor blacks, irish, and spics have all just interbred at this point.
But the hood niggers no longer have an outlet so now you get the knockout game and other disorganized crime.
Every time I see a story about some smash and grab event, I miss the days when the Puerto Ricans and Irish were going at it. Simpler times

G

I think gangs having “turf” in major cities anymore is obsolete. Neighborhoods are just so gentrified and diverse now.
Even the racial boundaries are gone because the poor blacks, [SIZE=22px]irish, and spics[/SIZE] have all just interbred at this point.
But the hood niggers no longer have an outlet so now you get the knockout game and other disorganized crime.
Every time I see a story about some smash and grab event, I miss the days when the Puerto Ricans and Irish were going at it. Simpler times
[MEDIA=youtube]tNdBLBleO90[/MEDIA]

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
The closer you get to the Canadian border the whiter and safer you are.. all you inner city and mason dixon niggers have no idea how good we have it up here. We had a BLM “rally” in the center of my town during the 2020 summer of love and it was 4 enormous elephantine white bitches and a very Steve Urkel looking nigger with horn rimmed glasses who was probably fucking all 4 of them. No amount of DHS Biden admin money would be sufficient to convince a border hopper to live in this frozen Nordic tundra.. my area will remain majority white long after every other region of this country has been turned into a tin roof favela.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
My brother in Christ, DETROIT is close to Canada.
Fair enough but it’s a city. If you’re living in a city you are going to be dealing with niggers, that’s where all the social services and fried chicken restaurants are. If you travel 60 miles outside Detroit you’re back to 3/4 white population.

G

Fair enough but it’s a city. If you’re living in a city you are going to be dealing with niggers, that’s where all the social services and fried chicken restaurants are. If you travel 60 miles outside Detroit you’re back to 3/4 white population.
I don't know why but adding fried chicken restaurants next to social services tickled me 🤣

G

I go deep with the local history and the original reason for the inordinately high population of blacks in Waterloo is that they have been brought in as strikebreakers at various times over the years for the railroad and the old Rath Meat Packing plant. Waterloo has a lot of really interesting history and is kind of an anomaly compared to the rest of white as fuck Iowa. People still get their panties in a bunch over how "segregated" the area is and the local politicians have made it their mission to try turning Cedar Falls into a crime-ridden shithole.
Fr. I know this is a local thing but I find it funny that I live in fucking diet Chicago here in downtown Waterloo and I could literally drive 5 minutes to Cedar Falls and it looks like this:

20221231_164715.jpg