• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
1720924237964.png

Forum Clout
Now perhaps Im ascribing too much credit to deputy dipshit Patrick here. But fair warning to any Redditor booking and staying at his half hovel about using his wifi.

He's a fat moron but I wouldnt doubt if he paid some pajeet in signed booked to put some sort of alert if you visit here or Kiwifarms on his network. Imagine logging in here at 2am and you hear a fire alarm go off and Pat storms the rental to immediately incapacitate you and you go to prison!
Don't use his wifi or use a VPN

Last edited:

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Now perhaps Im ascribing too much credit to deputy dipshit Patrick here. But fair warning to any Redditor booking and staying at his half hovel about using his wifi.

He's a fat moron but I wouldnt doubt if he said some pajeet in signed booked to put some sort of alert if you visit here or Kiwifarms on his network. Imagine logging in here at 2am and you hear a fire alarm go off and Pat storms the rental to immediately incapacitate you and you go to prison!
That sounds like a confession, stlaker. Enjoy prison

Forum Clout
View attachment 212121
Poor Pat had to mop up Johns incestuous grindr jizz after a week long RNC orgy
147 IQ everyone. I'm not even making this up, this guy literally bragged about his IQ on the internet. This is the filth you come up with, with your 147 IQ? DUH REPUBLIKAN BADD DURR

You would have been better off with a 90 IQ and growing potatoes.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
p

He’s gotta put at least one loud shitty window unit in, right?
I can't imagine trying to sleep with it being hot. I wouldn't pay 99 cents
I don't understand, any shitty motel or truck stop is better than this shit box loaded with cameras, shitty back yard and a risk of being swatted and have ballistic shields pointed at my wife

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

He's a fat moron but I wouldnt doubt if he paid some pajeet in signed booked to put some sort of alert if you visit here or Kiwifarms on his network. Imagine logging in here at 2am and you hear a fire alarm go off and Pat storms the rental to immediately incapacitate you and you go to prison!
Do take an upper decker though

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Pat can't help himself and has to inject politics into everything, even his job as an inn keeper / maid for his mother-in-law's house. What the fuck does this guy catering for the RNC have to do with anything?
View attachment 212181
This review goes against everything he believes in because there was a little bit of money involved.