Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

e8907847faca7d651e28d3cd25a76220.png
JEW!!!!!

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I’d have to assume they meant they stayed there to attend a wedding in town. Even Rick and Nick wouldn’t stoop that low.
They'd definitely stoop that low, but there's no room in their back "yard" for a bride, groom, officiator, and a witness unless rick moves his mustang to street parking (not happening, child).

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
This nigger is absolutely faking reviews somehow. The hilarious part about it is that he's supposed to be renting the other half of the hovel out to finally bring some income in, but instead he's spending money on an overwhelming amount of fake reviews. I wouldn't be surprised if he's costing himself more money than he's making while reciting the mantra 'you've got to spend money to make money'.

Even if this pig nigger booked his hovel out every night of the year for $99, he's still making poverty level income, and that's before taxes and ABnB takes their cut.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
This nigger is absolutely faking reviews somehow. The hilarious part about it is that he's supposed to be renting the other half of the hovel out to finally bring some income in, but instead he's spending money on an overwhelming amount of fake reviews. I wouldn't be surprised if he's costing himself more money than he's making while reciting the mantra 'you've got to spend money to make money'.

Even if this pig nigger booked his hovel out every night of the year for $99, he's still making poverty level income, and that's before taxes and ABnB takes their cut.
I was mixed on the question of fake reviews especially after some of the renters were quasi (!)-verified as real people (LinkedIn, Facebook…thin gruel now that I type it out) but you make an excellent point. It would be perfectly Tomlinson to get obsessed with review volume to the point that he turns this into a loss-making venture.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I was mixed on the question of fake reviews especially after some of the renters were quasi (!)-verified as real people (LinkedIn, Facebook…thin gruel now that I type it out) but you make an excellent point. It would be perfectly Tomlinson to get obsessed with review volume to the point that he turns this into a loss-making venture.
I just still have a hard time believing that many people are renting his dump. I can see a night here and there for people traveling for work or whatever but with so many reviews that all make sure to praise Patrick for…answering the phone? it sounds like this is one the most popular rentals in America like it’s some prime vacation / beach home but it’s some dump located in a city in the middle of flyover country.

Personally I would love a bunch of young n persons rent it and throw a wild loud party where 50-75 people show up and cause all kinds of trouble. You see those stories every now and then on the news where a bunch of teens get together and rent a place for a party that isn’t expensive and near the ghetto only to have 100 show up and at least 3 get shot. That or a squatter - holy shit that would be funny for pats only income source to get ruined because some far left blue hair weirdo refuses to leave because capitalism is bad or something.

Personally I would love a bunch of young n persons rent it and throw a wild loud party where 50-75 people show up and cause all kinds of trouble. You see those stories every now and then on the news where a bunch of teens get together and rent a place for a party that isn’t expensive and near the ghetto only to have 100 show up and at least 3 get shot.
Yo, I'm here for the AirBnb rental, dawg.
1000006607.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yo, I'm here for the AirBnb rental, dawg.
View attachment 207551
He still looks like an AI photo to me. How far away are we to having actual AI music acts that people pay to see (through visual images / holograms etc) because I’m thinking in the next two years we will a hit artist that will be big on streaming / downloading / radio etc and they aren’t even a real person.

The volume, the fact that they're all similar and they all say that Patrick was responsive despite the selling point of an AirBNB being that you don't interact with anyone.

Niki's currently doing some MLM scheme with her giving "talks" at "bootcamps" about her SEO business, I wouldn't be shocked if Pat had paid into something similar with AirBNB.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The volume, the fact that they're all similar and they all say that Patrick was responsive despite the selling point of an AirBNB being that you don't interact with anyone.

Niki's currently doing some MLM scheme with her giving "talks" at "bootcamps" about her SEO business, I wouldn't be shocked if Pat had paid into something similar with AirBNB.
Yeah the whole almost all of them mentioning he was very response sticks out to me. Seriously, what does that even mean? When I get a hotel room or rent a place I pretty much want nothing to do the with the staff or home owners other than “ok, you’re confirmed for these dates” and that I’m able to get into the place when I get there and it’s clean. Other than that why would want the host hovering over you? Especially offering to hang out with you - who the fuck wants that?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.

So many of them saying the house is lovely and the area is great, etc. too. What kind of desolate hellscape are these people usually living in?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Yeah the whole almost all of them mentioning he was very response sticks out to me. Seriously, what does that even mean? When I get a hotel room or rent a place I pretty much want nothing to do the with the staff or home owners other than “ok, you’re confirmed for these dates” and that I’m able to get into the place when I get there and it’s clean. Other than that why would want the host hovering over you? Especially offering to hang out with you - who the fuck wants that?
You can ignore your family and friends to talk Movies, Shooting Sports and American Football with the owner. You don't get that in a hotel.