• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has anyone been to rehab?

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
I was drinking 80 shots of vodka a week I was just sick of vomiting and not being able to eat so I just stayed in my room and used 3 or 4 lorazepam for a week that was six weeks ago now replaced the vodka with energy drinks Life is whatever but at least I’ll hopefully outlive nana

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I did but I am not supposed to dicuss it with any outsiders.

Fw8YBFsWIAQdFgx

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I once knew this guy that failed a drug test at his job, for weed. They made him go to rehab to keep his job. So they had one of those meetings where everyone shares their addiction stories. There's the girl who blew guys for pills, the guy who poured meth straight into his open sores, the alcoholic who woke up every morning vomiting blood. Then they get to him and he says "I'm ___ and I like smoking weed, so I need to do this to keep my job". They all started berating him, calling him a fraud and etc. So he said fuck the job, and left rehab the next morning.

When I was in rehab it was 99% heroin addicts and alcoholics. We get this young kid in one day, he is there because his parents caught him smoking weed and made him go. It was amazing. You could tell he was physically revolted by the environment and all of us scccccccumbags.

Humorously he was also one of three people kicked out of rehab while I was there. His crime? Getting caught fucking his girlfriend instead of attending a meeting.