• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hardest you’ve laughed at a Pat moment

Forum Clout
The one where someone was contacting Pat, claiming people were libeling him, asking him if he wanted to see the horrific images they were sent and it was just a pic of Fat and Nikki.
That read like poetry. Not an ounce of fat on it (well, one one side of the convo), perfectly paced, succinct and punchy.

Second to that is the retarded Wookiee from the SW holiday special.

Forum Clout
The josiah tapes. Hands down. Pat having the wool pulled over his eyes for like 6-9 months while thinking he was getting a huge article and handing over his "evidence" files. Then the meltdown. It had everything.
The Josiah Tapes were the finest example of trolling I've ever seen. I didn't laugh too much, though. I was shocked and stunned through most of it.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

The very first time I visited his twitter and the first thing I was the fartpoop22 art of a black penis peeing on his face, next to an automated "Sorry, but this does not violate our terms of service" made me laugh so fucking hard for the next several nights I would randomly think about it and start laughing and my gf at the time thought I was nuts or screwing with her

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
His mini marathon pics. The tryhard effort faces, the whimsical look in his eyes when he's looking around Miller Park at the finish line, that 50 year old woman looking casual while he looks like he's on death's door, etc.

I would randomly break out laughing just thinking of his retarded faces for weeks afterward.