• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happening Now.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I like that Pig thinks he’s the victim of some vast internet conspiracy, instead of owning up to the fact he’s a fat drama Queen who loves the attention because he lives an empty and meaningless life. I’ll never text you Piggy, but rest assured I’ll be here shit posting about how fucking dumb you are, because you make it so easy.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Pussy blocked me and then replied, he literally doubled down and physically attacking my kids for uttering "hush child" to him. He's a lunatic and I'm seriously considering following him to Hooligans and beating him half to death, I'll stomp his fucking pimple about to pop looking head until it's fucking mush. I literally am taking this too serious, but I loathe him that much, because I'm a faggot lol.
If you do, could you get your kids to tape it and upload it to TikTok?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
This has already been posted, but I have to highlight how great it is:

20.png

I love that you're back to Patposting CC. I love how much you and the pig infuriate each other.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
You put that shit on food and it’s basically just pouring spicy vinegar on your food. It has no viscosity. The only things you should ever put in a hot sauce are peppers, vinegar and a punch of salt. Also you should blend it and make it one unified mixture.
I think he did blend it up, but he added pineapples and bananas because he needs that sugar hit.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Anna Merlan eventually figured out that Bitch Tits was unhinged and full of shit, and Annabelle'd him. It's only a matter of time before all these "sympathetic" souls on Twitter figure out the same. Why? Piggy Boy can't help himself.

And he's one to talk about cowards. Who moved across the state when PCJ moved into town? Who hides replies and reports to Mama Admin? Who does everything behind the safety of a screen? Who looked me in the fucking eye last weekend at the con when I said "Hi", looked down at my shirt to see if it was Akira (it wasn't; that was the day before), then looked down and said nothing?

You're not just a coward. You're a pussy. Bitch. Coward. Nothing ever scared you so much as the thought of parental responsibility.

G

He’s milked his victim story dry for the time being and needed a new “look at me! I’m so great!” Story with the hot sauce lie. No restaurant is taking homemade hot sauce from a regular drunk customer. Would you serve his homemade lemonade too? Of course not because it’s piss
The logistics of it are so impossible too. What did he bring down one bottle, five, ten. Then did they place it every table, keep it in the back until asked for it, how would somebody know? Did the server get asked for Tabasco and then suggest the Pig Heat, and curious diners were like sure, I'll try that. They brought it out in a bottle? Where'd he get the bottle for hot sauce an old Tabasco one or some mason jar? Maybe an old beer bottle. Then they ran out since his sauce was so amazing it attracted every pepper head in Milwaukee on word of mouth along and not a single person called the board of health. Then the place asked for more, because the place that knew Rick well enough to trust his sauce also thought that somewhere in the middle of the local hood he has a food processing plant (makes the pepperoni story seem more plausible, I guess) and placed a reorder, no supply chain issues from the local Piggly Wiggly I guess (see what I did there) and Pat then thought, I'll post this because it was a hit. His fucking lies are so bad, for a man-child with enough hubris to think his imagination is worthy enough to write down stories and call himself an author, you'd think he'd think of all these plot holes in his tall tales.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
You have to strain the mixture of seeds before you part it back in with brine, meaning you lose a significant amount of bulk out of a Cayenne mixture.
We also saw his garden.. if he picked them all year and fermented in stages (he did not) he would still only have enough for a handful of small bottles about the size of a liquid smoke bottle.

The only way he could get more is to do a 100% brine ratio, which is shit.

(Don't grow Cayennes when there is a rock bed 4 inches down and they would get waist high and 3 people wide)
Yeah I’m from the Hot Sauce State. It’s a whole fucking process. Even your nationally available name brands like Crystal (the prevailing favorite here in Metro New Orleans) and Louisiana Brand (the prevailing favorite over in Coonass Country) take months and even years in Tobasco’s case, to properly age and go to market. And even then I don’t know if Piggy is clued in on the hot sauce market, because the typical mass produced Cayenne hot sauce retails at about $.85 per 6 ounces. If I go into Rouses right now (our major supermarket chain here) I could literally pick from about a dozen sauces made right here in Louisiana for less than $1 a bottle. Why would I take sauce from some jackass in Milwaukee making it in his cat hair and dust ridden hovel?