• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happening Now.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Identical proportions on these letters.
E160-EF2-D-A1-C9-4-DD0-A5-FE-DFC35-C3797-E3.jpg

I’m also a lefty like Fatso and while I don’t write like I have flippers rather than human hands I do recognize these are written by a left handed person. Unsurprising since the vandal is holding the flashlight in his right hand. What a coincidence.

(This is from Pat’s spastic scribbles not a sample of my own writing.)

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
some more
g2zZNwz.png
His claim that Boomia called his lawyer and cried for Pat to stop fighting back is the most laughable, delusional, fake tough guy thing he's ever said.

Let's get this straight: a troll called his target's lawyer and begged him to make the target stop giving him tons of content by responding to everything. And the troll is/was so shooken up by the target's "pushing back" that he... continued to troll the target for months on end, not altering his behavior in any way. Do I have this right, Pat?

G

His claim that Boomia called his lawyer and cried for Pat to stop fighting back is the most laughable, delusional, fake tough guy thing he's ever said.

Let's get this straight: a troll called his target's lawyer and begged him to make the target stop giving him tons of content by responding to everything. And the troll is/was so shooken up by the target's "pushing back" that he... continued to troll the target for months on end, not altering his behavior in any way. Do I have this right, Pat?
His biggest internal battle is between being an actual tough guy and yet a victim. He didn't text me, he said that, so I called his lawyer because his replies begat my reply, but that in doing that I was terrified, not by threats, but by his manliness, I suppose. He's added new replies in the last few minutes.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He didn't even use enough brine, it's not full. He sucks at everything.
You put that shit on food and it’s basically just pouring spicy vinegar on your food. It has no viscosity. The only things you should ever put in a hot sauce are peppers, vinegar and a punch of salt. Also you should blend it and make it one unified mixture.

G

Pussy blocked me and then replied, he literally doubled down and physically attacking my kids for uttering "hush child" to him. He's a lunatic and I'm seriously considering following him to Hooligans and beating him half to death, I'll stomp his fucking pimple about to pop looking head until it's fucking mush. I literally am taking this too serious, but I loathe him that much, because I'm a faggot lol.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 12.49.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 12.49.48 AM.png
    783.5 KB · Views: 67

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Pussy blocked me and then replied, he literally doubled down and physically attacking my kids for uttering "hush child" to him. He's a lunatic and I'm seriously considering following him to Hooligans and beating him half to death, I'll stomp his fucking pimple about to pop looking head until it's fucking mush. I literally am taking this too serious, but I loathe him that much, because I'm a faggot lol.
I’m just gonna leave a line here
“If he dies, he dies”
pretty much sums up the apathy I have towards this fat pig cunt.