• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gym Pat oinking up a storm

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Big strong tough muscle guys that work out as much as he claims wouldn’t work out at that type of gym. He wonders around for 20-30 minutes, does some light machine work while looking at his phone then uses the steam room. If he was some big muscle guy he would be happy with a small hole in the wall and not a fancy pants one like he goes to.

One of the best gyms I ever went to was a cheap 24 hour hole in the wall in Orlando that was focused on weight lifting. No spin classes, no Pilates, and I think only 4 treadmills. 75% percent of the gym was free weights, benches, power lifting, etc. and they didn’t have a stream room. You went in, put in the work, and left. It was the perfect gym that scared the shit out of lazy fat fucks like Pat because it was all big guys that actually work out.

Last edited:

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
View attachment 18185 He’s really tweeting A LOT for someone who claims to be working out right now. He’s acting like he doesn’t look like a ridiculous fat pig in his series of awful gym selfies
This silly frump had to chime in
DA0jSKO.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This silly frump had to chime in
DA0jSKO.png
“Mens selfies” shouldn’t be a thing because real men don’t behave that way. Nothing to admire about a narcissist that takes selfies like Pat. Also, enough with the “incels” insult, that’s been stale for years.

Over a decade ago I was showing my grandfather photos on my smart phone (he hadn’t seen one yet) and his response to people having that kind of camera on them at all times was very telling. He told me he would have loved to have that kind of technology with him when he was in the Marines over in Korea during the Korean War. To have photos of the friends he had and lost, the areas they patrolled, the scenery, etc he thought would be incredible and hoped people use this current technology to capture incredible moments. I didn’t have the heart to tell him people use this technology to take dumb photos of themselves or what they ate for lunch.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
View attachment 18185 He’s really tweeting A LOT for someone who claims to be working out right now. He’s acting like he doesn’t look like a ridiculous fat pig in his series of awful gym selfies
Lol what retard pays that much to go that far and have to pay for parking every time. What a fucking rube

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
$80 a month over ten years is $9,600. Plus he just blew over $2,500 on his home gym. All to still look like a giant fat ass.

$10 a month at Planet Fitness and he could have hit the treadmill for an hour every day and lifted as many free weights as he wanted. Free parking at several Milwaukee locations, too.

One of these days, his finances are going to leak and it's going to be great. He lives a mid- to upper-middle class lifestyle but has no discernable income. It doesn't add up.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
$80 a month over ten years is $9,600. Plus he just blew over $2,500 on his home gym. All to still look like a giant fat ass.

$10 a month at Planet Fitness and he could have hit the treadmill for an hour every day and lifted as many free weights as he wanted. Free parking at several Milwaukee locations, too.

One of these days, his finances are going to leak and it's going to be great. He lives a mid- to upper-middle class lifestyle but has no discernable income. It doesn't add up.
Planet Fitness does not have a steam room where I can suck off random old men, child.