• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
what, we went through this 2 posts ago... people swiping right on accident, swiping right on everybody, for the validation, etc...

Why do you care about that. Unmatch them, it takes 2 seconds.

How fragile is your ego to care about this at all? Do you match with a girl and immediately fall in love with her, only to have your heart broken when it was an "accidental" swipe?

Literally move on and never think about the accidental swipe again. It's happened to me before and I can't tell you a single name or defining characteristic about even the ones who I thought "damn she could be the one!!!"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

How fragile is your ego to care about this at all? Do you match with a girl and immediately fall in love with her, only to have your heart broken when it was an "accidental" swipe?

Literally move on and never think about the accidental swipe again. It's happened to me before and I can't tell you a single name or defining characteristic about even the ones who I thought "damn she could be the one!!!"
Her scent was intoxicating.
:image_9248_m:

G

this is gay, let me just explain how I use bumble and you tell me why it's such a huge issue:

1) look at their pics -- if I'd fuck her, swipe right, if not, swipe left
2) wait for my matches to message me -- if it's something basic like "hey" I ignore, if it's something they put effort into, I know I can get a convo out of it, so I will reply

why the fuck do you have an issue with that? it saves so much time. the alternative (on tinder) is such a fucking waste of effort.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
this is gay, let me just explain how I use bumble and you tell me why it's such a huge issue:

1) look at their pics -- if I'd fuck her, swipe right, if not, swipe left
2) wait for my matches to message me -- if it's something basic like "hey" I ignore, if it's something they put effort into, I know I can get a convo out of it, so I will reply

why the fuck do you have an issue with that? it saves so much time.
Bumble is great to meet chicks. But until you go on a date or two the communication means dick. What's your issue?