Green Day/The Smashing Pumpkins 2024 Tour

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
What's so wrong with that? Bands from the 60s and 70s are still touring. Fucking Rolling Stones just put out an album.
Sticking around forever is not indicative of quality. Doubt anyone prefers the Uncle Jesse Casio keyboard incarnation of the Beach Boys over the 60s :image_9247:

Most bands should gracefully go away after their time instead of turning into a Brother Joe tribute band to themselves.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
if you ignore all the singles, the album is fucking incredible
Screenshot_20221028-220833.png

I just saw Green Day at a festival earlier this year, they put on a great show though I’m sure a lot of that was nostalgia.

I’ve always heard Smashing Pumpkins suck ass live, going all the way back to the 90s.

nothing better than old guys dressing like they're 14 while playing the hits so that gen x'ers can relive the glory days
mahhhhhn, things were so much better in the 90's, you know? care free, no worries, no adulting

View attachment 164293View attachment 164294View attachment 164295View attachment 164296View attachment 164297View attachment 164298View attachment 164299
Sodomites have to wear diapers cuz poop just falls out of there ass they call it "Bottom Surgery" 🤮