Green Day/The Smashing Pumpkins 2024 Tour

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Any brothamen going? Green Day are fags, but they do put on great live show and they'll actually be playing mostly material from 2 albums of theirs that don't suck. Smashing Pumpkins are always fantastic live too and never will miss one of their shows when they're in the area. Rancid is pretty good too.

1699482952572.png

lowend73

dirty nachos
Are they going to prop up the skeletal remains of the keyboard player who overdosed? I would go to see that

How much are tickets? Starting at $500?

I saw Green Day at Lollapaloza way back in the day. They put on a pretty good show, and got someone in the crowd up on stage to strip down and show his dick. That was pretty cool, not in the homosexual way mind you.

TheNanaDook

The place they’re coming near me, is a 45 minute drive and i just don’t feel like doing that. I’ve seen them enough and Billie has turned into an even bigger faggot over time

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
All the 90s bands that relied on high energy are depressing to watch live now. Bunch of stationary old men going through the motions while a bored audience holds their faggot devices in the air. I'd rather watch a low resolution performance of these bands from 1994 then pay to share an existential crisis with a bunch of old gen xers in an arena.

Also Green Day have been gay since American Idiot. That album was corny ass pandering to its time period. Middle aged faggots trying to stay relevant dressing like 2000s high schoolers making bloated videos of myspace kids crying over war. Here's a band that used to write songs about doing meth & jacking off telling you what to think about geopolitics. I bet that fat guy from Lit Crit thinks that album is deep.

Udders

Great food
I'd love to go but concerts are so awful lately and retardedly expensive. You'll be lucky to be within eyesight for less than $500.

nothing better than old guys dressing like they're 14 while playing the hits so that gen x'ers can relive the glory days
mahhhhhn, things were so much better in the 90's, you know? care free, no worries, no adulting
What's so wrong with that? Bands from the 60s and 70s are still touring. Fucking Rolling Stones just put out an album.