Great movies featuring NO WOMEN.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is largely women-free besides the very start and maybe a couple prostitutes but they play no real role at all.

The Thing has no women at all I believe. One of my fav movies.

Dr. Strangelove has one woman I think and she is just a piece for Buck Turgidson to plow.

Saving Private Ryan is mostly woman-free besides a French lady crying, a fat American woman crying, and some family members standing with old Private Ryan as he cries at the end.

The Great Escape might not have any women at all. Can’t remember.

First Blood might be all dudes also. Perhaps a few women in the background or in minor roles.

12 Angry Men

Heavyweights is mostly guys except for a camp councillor and an owner I think.

Escape From Alcatraz

HeyItsVos

No Escape (1994) starring Ray Liotta, Lance Henriksen, and Ernie Hudson

Not a “great” movie, but solid action film. Takes place in the near future. Liotta is a soldier that kills a commanding officer and is sentenced to an island prison that the public doesn’t know about. Most of the prisoners there are savages but there is this coastal community that’s just trying to live off the land.

Kind of has an Escape from New York vibe because the prisoners are left to their own devices.

No women throughout the entire film. Not even flashbacks.

G

No Escape (1994) starring Ray Liotta, Lance Henriksen, and Ernie Hudson

Not a “great” movie, but solid action film. Takes place in the near future. Liotta is a soldier that kills a commanding officer and is sentenced to an island prison that the public doesn’t know about. Most of the prisoners there are savages but there is this coastal community that’s just trying to live off the land.

Kind of has an Escape from New York vibe because the prisoners are left to their own devices.

No women throughout the entire film. Not even flashbacks.
I loved that movie when I was a kid.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Daniel Mullen watches a lot of movies that feature no women, ask him.
Unironically, three of my favorite movies are on the "no gals" list (Reservoir Dogs, Glengarry Glen Ross, and Master and Commander). I also love war movies.
200w (6).gif

maybe throw Jarhead in there, save for the video tape of some dudes girlfriend fuckin the neighbor to spite him scene, i don’t recall too many holes in that

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Most of the ones I can think of aren't entirely womanless but there is no major female character.

Thirteen Days

In the Heat of the Night

Paths of Glory

Platoon

There Will Be Blood

Training Day

Papillon
My ex wife Macy Gray is in Training Day. They search her house with a fake warrant. And Eva Mendes. You see her tits. And that Mexican girl Jake saves from being roiped in the alley, which stops the cholos from killing him.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Also WWAW T. E. Lawrence being a pillow biter irl?
He was passed around by the Bedouins and Turks like a blunt...he was a svelte little twink. Clean shaven.

Definitely prison raped by Turks...but the movie doesn't talk about how he had Bedouins in the Hejaz plow him every night in tents.

Alot of the empires men were huge FAGGOTS...Lord Kitchener for eg had clear GAY FACE. Mountbatten in India ruined and traumatized maybe 1000+ indian orphan boys by buggering them.