Great movies featuring NO WOMEN.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
It's an undisputed fact that women ruin a lot of movies they're in, but not these ones. Toilet seats were left up and nobody complained about the thermostat on these movie sets.

Lawrence of Arabia
Once the opening sequence is finished there are NO WOMEN for the entire glorious 4 hour running time. The greatest movie ever made

Waterloo (1970)
Features Napoleon's last 100 days in power. One of the greatest battle movies ever made, and there are zero females trying to be a badass.

The Legend of 1900
There is a a female who inspires Tim Roth to write music, but she has almost no dialogue or screentime. It is almost entirely about two male characters friendship, and they're not gay either.

A Pure Formality
You've probably never heard of this, but it's a good play-becomes-a-movie type movie. Takes place entirely in a police station with Gerard Depardieau and Roman Polanski playing the role of criminal and police interrogator. Now, yes, the name Roman Polanski might turn you off, but Polish people can be good in movies.

Master and Commander

Zulu

Reservoir Dogs

The Thing

Shawshank Redemption

Last edited:

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
As someone who does this for a living there's nothing I'd love more than to put together a movie that featured absolutely no women. Pitch me your ideas, brothermen. Genuine ideas only, of course.
One Hour Photo style film with me and Pat. I break into his house in a fantasy just to shit in his toilet, funster.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
As someone who does this for a living there's nothing I'd love more than to put together a movie that featured absolutely no women. Pitch me your ideas, brothermen. Genuine ideas only, of course.
Little Women, but these women are so little that you can't see or hear them. The movie is a 2 hour series of establishing shots of a farmhouse and the surrounding landscape.

Thelma and Louise, both parts played by giant hulking shemales.

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective reboot, but there's no Finkle/Einhorn subplot.

Hidden Figures, but these "figures":image_9253: stay hidden the whole time.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Little Women, but these women are so little that you can't see or hear them. The movie is a 2 hour series of establishing shots of a farmhouse and the surrounding landscape.

Thelma and Louise, both parts played by giant hulking shemales.

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective reboot, but there's no Finkle/Einhorn subplot.

Hidden Figures, but these "figures":image_9253: stay hidden the whole time.
You, sir, have a sale. Get to work on that Really Little Women screenplay and we’re in business.