• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

God I fucking HATE jim

G

Jimmy is probably the main reason I stopped listening. I never found him funny and he never fit in with the show.
Agree

Hot take right here
Is it though? The show is much better on episodes where he's not there or before he became third wheel.

That's what he thinks of your stupid books!!!
📚 😆 😢 😆

Last edited by a moderator:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Agree

Is it though? The show is much better on episodes where he's not there or before he became a guest.

That's what he thinks of your stupid books!!!
📚 😆 😢 😆
I think the show only works with three of them. Bill was significantly less funny as a third mic because him and Ant would just have boring arguments.

G

I think the show only works with three of them. Bill was significantly less funny as a third mic because him and Ant would just have boring arguments.
I always point people to the full "are you a lizard" episode as my proof. It was a great show, this was supposedly in the midst of them hating each other's guts, and yet they have an amazing back and forth and all of them are being interesting and funny.

It's always when Patrice is sitting in or Jim is out doing something else that end up being the shows that I enjoy the most.

G

The show was consistently better when they had anyone other than Jim as third mic.
856A0FB8-A5CD-4298-BC7A-599C5B70FA0D.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I always point people to the full "are you a lizard" episode as my proof. It was a great show, this was supposedly in the midst of them hating each other's guts, and yet they have an amazing back and forth and all of them are being interesting and funny.

It's always when Patrice is sitting in or Jim is out doing something else that end up being the shows that I enjoy the most.
Louie and Patrice don’t count because they would just carry the show. Vos is still my favorite guest.

G

Louie and Patrice don’t count because they would just carry the show. Vos is still my favorite guest.

It's not the fact that they have a better quality of guest on, it's the fact that Jim isn't there that in the midst of supposedly hating each other's guts they were able to do a dynamite show and compliment each other with good back and forth. Despite revisionist history from both Op and Anthony, the problem with the relationship was/is Jim Norton.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

The mob mentality dynamic when O&A get together egging each other on is the magic. They smell weakness like blood and tear people apart, both of their half-brains made up a perfect whole. They worked excellently until the end when Norton was gone. He was the wrench that was stuck in the machine that broke all the flaming COGS, Yeees

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
That would instantly become my favorite channel

It's hard to find any dates to even listen to them, I suppose I could try to find production info on when Lucky Louie was filming, or Norton's appearances on Leno, and work backwards.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
You're probably wondering to yourself: How could Pitbull Norton, who snarled and barked in the yore of O&A, suddenly turn into the placid "Hey, how are you *Shakes hand*" interviewer of the Jim & Sam he is today?

Answer: Pitbull Norton never existed. Much like the Ditto in the Pokemon franchise, James Norton shifts and coagulates in whatever environment he's placed in. Need to be snarky and biting for your shock jock pay masters? You got it. Need to be an awe-struck little deer fumbling with the guests with a fine "So, your mother died?" line drop? Say no more. Rest assured, whatever wave can be caught, the gelatin pinhead will be sure to surf it.