• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Go, go sports ball team! Win the event!"

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1643485470954.png

G

When I was a drug addict I’d sometimes wind up around people that were completely gone. People 10, 15 years into daily meth and heroin use.

You immediately knew you were in danger, that this person would kill you or fuck you over at any second. These people were so fucked they couldn’t even genuinely smile or laugh anymore. The eyes always betrayed their internal emptiness, it was the one thing they couldn’t fake.

That’s how Rick’s eyes look, only instead of meth taking his soul, it was bitterness and desire for revenge on the world.
20220128_230330.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’m going with the classic argument with Pat : Can you name at least 5 players on the team?
That is where pat has been using the computer to his advantage for years. Before you could put someone on the spot and test their knowledge. Now any midwestern rube can just google the question and have a perfectly correct answer. He does this with all his science talk. Anyone can talk like an astrophysicist if you google and copy/paste/reword the answer to sound like its from your words. Why pay for college when you can larp like an intellectual on twitter? Thanks google.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
That is where pat has been using the computer to his advantage for years. Before you could put someone on the spot and test their knowledge. Now any midwestern rube can just google the question and have a perfectly correct answer. He does this with all his science talk. Anyone can talk like an astrophysicist if you google and copy/paste/reword the answer to sound like its from your words. Why pay for college when you can larp like an intellectual on twitter? Thanks google.

The trick is to ask him a question that can't easily be found - "Name 5 of your daughter's friends"