• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Go, go sports ball team! Win the event!"

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
After I broke up with my ex, I decided I wanted to be a sex haver and get on Tinder. I needed a recent pic of myself though, so I took some selfies.

It took me twenty minutes to take the perfect selfie that didn't make me look like either a massive faggot, or a psychopath. But even after I settled with a pic, I felt I lost my dignity.

Unlike Pat, I didn't just upload the first pic I took of myself. I know I look like shit, so I took the time to find an image that would actually make me look decent.

It probably helps that I don't resemble a big fat angry retarded toddler as well.

Is there anyone home in Pat's head?
Don’t leave us hanging, how was the fucking?

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Don’t leave us hanging, how was the fucking?
Same as before I met my ex - some good some bad. Last woman I met on Tinder was hot to flirt with. Nice face and body. I meet her in person for the first time and she's a little... haggard to say the least. Gained a little weight, and seemed a bit dykish. Bit of a bush too. Marginally hotter than Niki.

I didn't want to bail, so I went back to hers, did the deed, and haven't spoke to her since. Might go back, although I'm adament she won't become my second, better missus.

G

The creepy ventriloquist dummy in Toy Story 4 has less lifeless eyes than Fat
61VT5vyRzyL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
This pic reveals what a pod he is. 'This is how I've seen the humans behave at the sports ball stadiums so I shall mimic them to blend in'. It's like that video of him in the bar celebrating a win with other patrons but he looks like an alien trying, and failing, to fit in.

hes so clearly performative in that video. There’s never a moment of genuine behavior with this freak. It must be hell to be him.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
This pic reveals what a pod he is. 'This is how I've seen the humans behave at the sports ball stadiums so I shall mimic them to blend in'. It's like that video of him in the bar celebrating a win with other patrons but he looks like an alien trying, and failing, to fit in.

That video is absolutely infuriating. The way he looks around as he celebrates to make sure everybody is noticing just how much of a huge sports fan Mama Raven's special boy is, is stroke-inducingly cringey. I just hate everything about this fat cocksucker.

Forum Clout
hes so clearly performative in that video. There’s never a moment of genuine behavior with this freak. It must be hell to be him.
I'm not sure - I really think he has a wall of retardation that blocks those reflective emotions. I think if he had a shred of self-awareness or capability of feeling shame, he would have necked himself the second he could find a rope strong enough for sea mammals.

There is a small bit of evidence to the contrary imho and that's his prescription for blood pressure medication at the tender age of 30, which implies that he's at least somewhat capable of recognizing his embarrassment and failure on a daily basis.

Forum Clout
Those are the most soullness disgusting eyes ever. He’s truly a doped up empty retard. The eyes always tell the story.

Ugly Niki settled for him despite the primal warning given off by those reptilian features. She’s just a homely, dull zilch who didn’t care enough to have standards and at least she gets a monthly “caretaker” check for pretending to be this dud’s wife. They’re losers.
Pat's eyes are what George RR Martin had in mind when he wrote Roose Bolton. He writes something like "He had pale eyes, devoid of all humanity. Like another creature had assumed the skin of a human."