• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Go, go sports ball team! Win the event!"

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
662977be0661cf7370da03e881a5920b.jpg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout

Those are the most soullness disgusting eyes ever. He’s truly a doped up empty retard. The eyes always tell the story.

Ugly Niki settled for him despite the primal warning given off by those reptilian features. She’s just a homely, dull zilch who didn’t care enough to have standards and at least she gets a monthly “caretaker” check for pretending to be this dud’s wife. They’re losers.

G

Those are the most soullness disgusting eyes ever. He’s truly a doped up empty retard. The eyes always tell the story.

Ugly Niki settled for him despite the primal warning given off by those reptilian features. She’s just a homely, dull zilch who didn’t care enough to have standards and at least she gets a monthly “caretaker” check for pretending to be this dud’s wife. They’re losers.
The eyes never lie...he is deranged and medicated:

662977be0661cf7370da03e881a5920b.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

When I was a drug addict I’d sometimes wind up around people that were completely gone. People 10, 15 years into daily meth and heroin use.

You immediately knew you were in danger, that this person would kill you or fuck you over at any second. These people were so fucked they couldn’t even genuinely smile or laugh anymore. The eyes always betrayed their internal emptiness, it was the one thing they couldn’t fake.

That’s how Rick’s eyes look, only instead of meth taking his soul, it was bitterness and desire for revenge on the world.

Last edited:

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Why does he make those gay faces? Sorry Carol, I don't know how else to describe them. I've just never seen a man take a picture with a face like that he's done several of them. He did it shirtless outside in the snow if I remember correctly.
No offense taken, he looks like a complete faggot in every picture. It’s astounding that he looks at these images of himself and posts them online. Any sane, normal individual would cringe in horror and immediately go on a diet and start improving their fitness. Mommy’s special retard believes he’s fit and handsome. He’s a legitimate pants-shitting retard.

Forum Clout
No offense taken, he looks like a complete faggot in every picture. It’s astounding that he looks at these images of himself and posts them online. Any sane, normal individual would cringe in horror and immediately go on a diet and start improving their fitness. Mommy’s special retard believes he’s fit and handsome. He’s a legitimate pants-shitting retard.
I love that this site has a gay dude calling people faggots and a black chick calling people niggers.

Also, Patrick is very ugly and very fat.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
After I broke up with my ex, I decided I wanted to be a sex haver and get on Tinder. I needed a recent pic of myself though, so I took some selfies.

It took me twenty minutes to take the perfect selfie that didn't make me look like either a massive faggot, or a psychopath. But even after I settled with a pic, I felt I lost my dignity.

Unlike Pat, I didn't just upload the first pic I took of myself. I know I look like shit, so I took the time to find an image that would actually make me look decent.

It probably helps that I don't resemble a big fat angry retarded toddler as well.

Is there anyone home in Pat's head?

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
After I broke up with my ex, I decided I wanted to be a sex haver and get on Tinder. I needed a recent pic of myself though, so I took some selfies.

It took me twenty minutes to take the perfect selfie that didn't make me look like either a massive faggot, or a psychopath. But even after I settled with a pic, I felt I lost my dignity.

Unlike Pat, I didn't just upload the first pic I took of myself. I know I look like shit, so I took the time to find an image that would actually make me look decent.

It probably helps that I don't resemble a big fat angry retarded toddler as well.

Is there anyone home in Pat's head?
Did it work? Were you buried in strange?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This pic reveals what a pod he is. 'This is how I've seen the humans behave at the sports ball stadiums so I shall mimic them to blend in'. It's like that video of him in the bar celebrating a win with other patrons but he looks like an alien trying, and failing, to fit in.
the way he hopped up in that video then looked around makes it clear he was trying to make it seem like he personally was leading the celebration/pumping up the fans. when it's clear nobody nearby even acknowledged him.