• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Get your nasty hat off the table you pig

Forum Clout
Does all food in Wisconsin look so bad or everywhere he goes in do the wait staff go in the kitchen and yell to the line cook "we've got some kind of human/pig hybrid on table 8. Just throw together whatever you want to get rid of, he'll eat it for sure."
Basically. I went to Milwaukee a few years ago and all the food looks like this. Portions fit for a Patrick and cheese on everything. Most of it looks like shit.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I see now. He thought he was showing Mexican, Thai and German dishes. Anyone with a clue saw slop, slop and more slop.
That pad thai looks like it was made by someone with none of the ingredients on hand.

No egg, no shrimp, no chicken, no peanuts, no bean sprouts, no slice of lime on top, no rice noodles (aka "pad thai") - no problem, he's a fat midwestern rube!

EDIT: I especially like how they serve the cutlery with the meal, to stop people stealing it.

Last edited:

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
That pad thai looks like it was made by someone with none of the ingredients on hand.

No egg, no shrimp, no chicken, no peanuts, no bean sprouts, no slice of lime on top, no rice noodles (aka "pad thai") - no problem, he's a fat midwestern rube!

EDIT: I especially like how they serve the cutlery with the meal, to stop people stealing it.

Is that pad thai??

If you're right then hats on the table to you because I wouldn't have been able to call it.

G

I love when people try to be cultured and cosmopolitan by eating Americanized versions of foreign food.

"I'm eating Thai right now" ARE YA? Thai food is a plate of noodles with a little meat and a beer that you buy for 100 baht, you fat retard.