• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Get your nasty hat off the table you pig

G

He’s ordering what he thinks is “ethnic” food. Wisconsin is known for brats and cheese. That’s what they’re good at. A lot of pollacks moved there. He’s trying to act like he’s trying all these different foods when really, it’s made by a stoned 18 year old white kid who doesn’t know anything about the shit he orders. He desperately wants to be cultured, yet doesn’t even know his own. He’s a fat faggot, in case anyone wasn’t aware.
I see now. He thought he was showing Mexican, Thai and German dishes. Anyone with a clue saw slop, slop and more slop.

G

Baseball hats are supposed to be comfortable, Pat. Like every other article of clothing, they are designed to be forgotten about until you return home and take them off. If you can't wait to sit down and take your dumb hat off, it's either (A) too small or tight (B) too dirty or (C) you're just one of those guys who doesn't like how hats feel. Or just don't wear a hat you accessorizing wannabe frat boy.
You wear a hat while eating?!

G

You wear a hat while eating?!

mqdefault.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
"There's this beautiful girl just fucked me 40 ways from Sunday. We're done, she's walking to the bathroom...she's trying to walk...she turns, she looks...it's me. Not the Trojan army just fucked her. Little old me. And she's got this look on her face like "how the hell did that just happen?" I'm a surprise, Pat. They don't see me coming. That's what you're missing." - Jon Snyder to Patrick S Tomlinson 3 hours after the Lappening.
underrated movie. The one role where the 90s Pacino hamming and yelling all the dialogue actually worked.

You're alone Patty, God's Special Little Creature!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Do they ever eat at home, I know they are basically retarded but how difficult Is it to throw something together?
and he's paying a premium to eat out to get food that looks like shit. Hell just the other day I made a corned beef brisket, cabbage, potatoes and carrots. I'll get like 8 meals out of it, at about 4 bucks a piece. patty probably paid minimum 15 bucks with tip (if he tips) on these dishes, when none of them would be that hard to make at home.

G

You better believe Nikki eats pussy at home and cuck piggy probably watches.
It's funny to imagine Drinky's either a secret dyke who viciously munches box 5 times a week or is a weird coal burner who enjoys Congolese gassers in her rancid cunt but the inevitable truth is a thousand times more savage and more terrorising. She simply drinks herself to sleep every night. On the rare occasions she has the hormones to feel horny, she would rather rub one out. To what? God knows. But she doesn't have sex with Patrick, that's for damn sure.