• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Get your nasty hat off the table you pig

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/NFCG7X2']
hatontable1.jpg
[/URL]
Ew

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Baseball hat with sunglasses on it on top of the table. Fucking trashy rube. Then again, it's not like he's eating at a Michelin star restaurant; bar swill is all he knows or cares to eat. Incredible that this this human pig thinks of himself as an intellectual.

Fuck do I hate him.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I'm not even trying to be a prick here. What the fuck am I looking at?

Enchiladas in a sea of canned enchilada sauce? Some sort of pulled pork noodles and tapeworms dish? And the last I'm stumped. Meatloaf with almonds and a side of watery potatoes and overcooked red cabbage with a clearly reheated in the microwave slice of prebought apple pie?

Wait, is the last dish a pork chop so overcooked that it's splitting on the end, and some sort of canned apple slop? If so, why also serve apple pie?

Username

Forum Clout
He not only thought that swill was worth paying for. He also thought it was worth sharing with people online. Pants shitting retard might be an over estimation of Pats mental capacity. I’m genuinely shocked he can legally drive a car and graduated high school.

G

He is a hogbeast.

A fat, pathetic, lying hogbeast.

A TITANIC PIECE OF SHIT.
"There's this beautiful girl just fucked me 40 ways from Sunday. We're done, she's walking to the bathroom...she's trying to walk...she turns, she looks...it's me. Not the Trojan army just fucked her. Little old me. And she's got this look on her face like "how the hell did that just happen?" I'm a surprise, Pat. They don't see me coming. That's what you're missing." - Jon Snyder to Patrick S Tomlinson 3 hours after the Lappening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Baseball hats are supposed to be comfortable, Pat. Like every other article of clothing, they are designed to be forgotten about until you return home and take them off. If you can't wait to sit down and take your dumb hat off, it's either (A) too small or tight (B) too dirty or (C) you're just one of those guys who doesn't like how hats feel. Or just don't wear a hat you accessorizing wannabe frat boy.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Does all food in Wisconsin look so bad or everywhere he goes in do the wait staff go in the kitchen and yell to the line cook "we've got some kind of human/pig hybrid on table 8. Just throw together whatever you want to get rid of, he'll eat it for sure."
He’s ordering what he thinks is “ethnic” food. Wisconsin is known for brats and cheese. That’s what they’re good at. A lot of pollacks moved there. He’s trying to act like he’s trying all these different foods when really, it’s made by a stoned 18 year old white kid who doesn’t know anything about the shit he orders. He desperately wants to be cultured, yet doesn’t even know his own. He’s a fat faggot, in case anyone wasn’t aware.