• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Get Angry. Stay Angry.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He seriously might have the absolute worst taste in music that I've ever seen
Pat legit thinks the golden age of music was the era that gave us Creed, Staind, Nickelback, Good Charlotte, Candlebox, Collective Soul and whatever other WOAT level bands there were at the time. He has impossibly awful taste.

Username

Forum Clout
Pat legit thinks the golden age of music was the era that gave us Creed, Staind, Nickelback, Good Charlotte, Candlebox, Collective Soul and whatever other WOAT level bands there were at the time. He has impossibly awful taste.
Hook is a perfect movie,child.

Spielberg the director of Hook,said he can’t bring himself to watch it and the production and script were a disaster from the start. He’s called it in his opinion one of his worst movies. The director and most other adults think it’s dog shit but Pat calls it perfect. He has no taste in anything

He likes the things he’s told to by social media and tv because he thinks it makes him cool and he wants to belong. Also he can tweet about it for dopamine hits( see yesterdays Star Wars tweets). He also orders steak well done with white wine and he married Nikki. Hes a fat cunt with horrible taste is where I’m trying to go with this.

Forum Clout

Spielberg the director of Hook,said he can’t bring himself to watch it and the production and script were a disaster from the start. He’s called it in his opinion one of his worst movies. The director and most other adults think it’s dog shit but Pat calls it perfect. He has no taste in anything

He likes the things he’s told to by social media and tv because he thinks it makes him cool and he wants to belong. Also he can tweet about it for dopamine hits( see yesterdays Star Wars tweets). He also orders steak well done with white wine and he married Nikki. Hes a fat cunt with horrible taste is where I’m trying to go with this.
Hook is a very interesting outlier in the Pat lore imo because its not something he was told to like by woke social media - even among them the reaction is mostly "really? A perfect movie?"

Therefore it seems like Pat's love of Hook comes not from his prostration of obedience to Woke Church but from an actual personal preference, which is far scarier. Pat genuinely thinks Hook is a perfect movie.

I suspect this comes from some deep-seeded childhood trauma. I recall reading on the old forum someone saying they heard that since Pat couldn't breastfeed, his mother would say "well one of us is getting our nipples sucked" and then would lick young Pat's budding bubs.

I can't confirm that is true since the old forum is gone after we were bested by an unemployed man cosplaying as Baby Huey.

Username

Forum Clout
Hook is a very interesting outlier in the Pat lore imo because its not something he was told to like by woke social media - even among them the reaction is mostly "really? A perfect movie?"

Therefore it seems like Pat's love of Hook comes not from his prostration of obedience to Woke Church but from an actual personal preference, which is far scarier. Pat genuinely thinks Hook is a perfect movie.

I suspect this comes from some deep-seeded childhood trauma. I recall reading on the old forum someone saying they heard that since Pat couldn't breastfeed, his mother would say "well one of us is getting our nipples sucked" and then would lick young Pat's budding bubs.

I can't confirm that is true since the old forum is gone after we were bested by an unemployed man cosplaying as Baby Huey.
Cunt.

I was reading this nodding along with what I thought were some well expressed and salient point. Then I got to the mama Raven explanation broke a rib and now my wife is giving me death stares. For laughing to myself on the phone while “we’re” watching Ozark. It’s shit so TYFYS

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

Pat also legitimately thinks the two original Matrix sequels are outstanding, all-time classic movies. He’s like some sort of SNL character where the premise is he’s completely wrong about everything.