• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Get Angry. Stay Angry.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
nichelback.png

Popular Opinion: I fucking hate him.
i'd least respect if he was able to defend the unpopular (and objectively wrong) opinion that nickelback isn't complete dogshit. But again proclamation pig just makes a statement as if it's fact.. what a hateable fat fuck

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I love that he is attributing Nickleback hate to "hipsters". Hipsters don't give a shit about Nickleback. It's bottom-of-the-barrel butt rock. No self-respecting hipster is going to waste their time having an opinion on Nickleback or shaming anyone for liking them.

If you unironically enjoy Nickleback, you're already a lost cause and a tasteless rube. Hipsters back during Nickleback's heyday already had their schedules full riffling through the Saddle Creek Records catalog, buying military surplus wool jeep hats, and getting Taking Back Sunday lyrics tattooed on their biceps. Nickleback was not even on their radar.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I'll admit to liking their first album when I was around 17 but I've had zero desire to listen to them since.

He has the worst fucking taste in everything. How the fuck of all the great bands out there, do you choose Foo Fighters as your favorite? They're not even the best band Dave Grohl was in, nevermind "the best band of their generation". Fucking fat idiot.
Leader of Men is a legitimately good song. Some might say it’s a banger, child.

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout
I love that he is attributing Nickleback hate to "hipsters". Hipsters don't give a shit about Nickleback. It's bottom-of-the-barrel butt rock. No self-respecting hipster is going to waste their time having an opinion on Nickleback or shaming anyone for liking them.

If you unironically enjoy Nickleback, you're already a lost cause and a tasteless rube. Hipsters back during Nickleback's heyday already had their schedules full riffling through the Saddle Creek Records catalog, buying military surplus wool jeep hats, and getting Taking Back Sunday lyrics tattooed on their biceps. Nickleback was not even on their radar.
I go deep with the bright eyes and neva dinova

Forum Clout
In hindsight they had a few decent radio tunes. I totally understand why they became a laughingstock though.

They were rock musics death rattle. Once Nirvana was over the genre completely failed to reinvent itself and instead rolled out a bunch of bands that were cheap ripoffs of the grunge greats. Puddle of Mudd, Nickelback, etc. Once Nickelback stopped getting contemporary radioplay, the genre was a desolate wasteland.