• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

General Fatton on war with china prediction

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Does he literally think the US navy can just sail right up to the coast of China, where Taiwan is btw, and that our planes can just fly over mainland China with zero consequence?
Navies are done for.

Big Dick Putin's hypersonic missiles are beyond countermeasures, meaning the Pat's capeshit ideas of the USN's World Golem fleet superiority is as poorly-understood as any of Pat's ideas.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1718848512974.png

The very first thing that fag mentions in that Sue-esque rambling is incorrect to Fatrick

Stop, you had me "no, child"ing you at hello

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
View attachment 206729
The very first thing that fag mentions in that Sue-esque rambling is incorrect to Fatrick

Stop, you had me "no, child"ing you at hello

This is literally the eat breakfast question.
For a writer, who is supposed to be able to construct stories and fictional worlds...
Hey pat, imagine if X happened.
P: X won't happen, Child
Tell me

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
Why the fuck does he love the idea of war so much? I thought his side were supposed to be peace loving faggots. He's not even into as like a student of the history or anything either, pulling this type of shit out of his ass gets his little faucet hard and he really, really wants the US to kill all the cartoon bad guys (China/Russia) including civilians, women and children. Leave no one standing, children.
As others have said, partly because he's a fat pussy who's in no danger of being called up. The other reasons are he doesn't have any kids, so no investment in the future. And he's a sociopath with zero empathy, so doesn't care if anyone apart from him is killed or mutilated, they're all just meat puppets in the movie starring him.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
They export more shit than they import so what then? How will they artificially inflate the RMB through foreign treasury bill sales and export all their shit if everyone starts fighting and/or sanctioning or alternatively what would be the contingency considering they don't even know what the fuck to do right now? It's not the fucking power rangers. Maybe they can run an airbnb?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
As others have said, partly because he's a fat pussy who's in no danger of being called up. The other reasons are he doesn't have any kids, so no investment in the future. And he's a sociopath with zero empathy, so doesn't care if anyone apart from him is killed or mutilated, they're all just meat puppets in the movie starring him.
That's the thing. I don't have kids either, but my family and friends do and I'm pretty invested in those faggots' development and I genuinely give a fuck. I'd die for kids that don't even particularly like me. It's not their fault. Good Burger was before their time.

They make you hold the baby and then you feel like you should protect the baby even when the baby is basically a grown man and straight up starting shit with other baby-men. They're all pussy faggots. All of em.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
That's the thing. I don't have kids either, but my family and friends do and I'm pretty invested in those faggots' development and I genuinely give a fuck. I'd die for kids that don't even particularly like me. It's not their fault. Good Burger was before their time.

They make you hold the baby and then you feel like you should protect the baby even when the baby is basically a grown man and straight up starting shit with other baby-men. They're all pussy faggots. All of em.
Exactly. Or in short, you're not a piece of shit.

Forum Clout
He legitimately hates children and that's obvious. Not only did he get arrested for threatening to murder his own child, but he has written many times how happy he is to not have any children. He posted that photo flipping off that little boy enjoying a a baseball game with his family. He made crass sexual jokes to a woman who was sharing the agony she's in over her terminally ill child. He has a bloodthirsty, ghoulish affection for abortion and goes as far as telling people they are pieces of shit for not aborting their children. He is a staunch supporter of people who poison and mutilate "trans" children. He's friends with convicted pedophiles. Then, if all of that isn't enough, belongs to an organization which protects pedophiles who write and publish books which include erotic stories of pedophilia and child abuse.

Doesn't he have nieces and nephews? Doesn't his Chad military cousin have kids? Notice he's never talked about treasuring any quality time with the kids in his family. Taking them to baseball games, any of his stupid capeshit movies for kids, conventions, Disney World, buying "prezzies" for them, none of that. He either avoids the kids in his family, or his family won't allow him to be around them, or both. It's better off that he has no access to children, but his obvious hatred of them says so much about his Cluster B personality disorders, especially the sociopathy and narcissism parts.