• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

General Fatton on war with china prediction

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Why the fuck does he love the idea of war so much? I thought his side were supposed to be peace loving faggots. He's not even into as like a student of the history or anything either, pulling this type of shit out of his ass gets his little faucet hard and he really, really wants the US to kill all the cartoon bad guys (China/Russia) including civilians, women and children. Leave no one standing, children.
He’s a chicken hawk. This faggot was prime age and demo to have served in Afghanistan and Iraq and yet considers arguing with other faggots on a social media platform as equivalent of combat. Anyone who studies history knows war is gay and typically waged cause someone, usually elites or Jews wants to expand their wealth.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1718764308721.png

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
He’s fucking retarded. TBH this is one of the worst takes I’ve ever heard and I hope one a day
a basketball American caves his skull in in Minecraft.

Most of our imported goods are shipped via boat. It’s cheaper and if demand planning/ forecasting is good then it can be the most efficient means of transporting goods. Why would a cargo ship put missiles and guns when that takes up the room for containers? Air shipping is expense and they charge by volume. So now you bulky items like bombs that take up space on the plane? Now they have to expend more fuel cause they have to carry heavy objects so the price of everything goes up -cost to ship cause they’ll have these pallet bombs taking up valuable cargo space. Who’s going to ship goods if now a civilian plane like FEDEX or DHL is carrying weapons on them and is now a target with a giant bullseye attached to it.

This just further proof that Pat is a legit drooling retard who has no idea how the world works. This take is as bad as the paint ballon one.

Last edited: