• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

General Fatton on war with china prediction

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1718742529507.png
1718742584279.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Why the fuck does he love the idea of war so much? I thought his side were supposed to be peace loving faggots. He's not even into as like a student of the history or anything either, pulling this type of shit out of his ass gets his little faucet hard and he really, really wants the US to kill all the cartoon bad guys (China/Russia) including civilians, women and children. Leave no one standing, children.

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
Why the fuck does he love the idea of war so much?
Because he's a fat middle aged alcoholic who's at no risk of being drafted. You see these types of people on Twitter all the time, on both sides of the political spectrum. Middle-Aged and older mellennials have very weird power fantasies about the US fighting a "good war" again like they did in WW2.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It took me a bit but I’m like 75% sure it’s a troll making fun of the left. Like that ugly “Bold Liberal” Angela girl with the five head.
IMG_0630.jpeg

If its a troll its a perfect example of that internet rule (that i’m forgetting the name of) which says that sometimes satire is so good you can’t even tell its satire.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 206476
If its a troll its a perfect example of that internet rule (that i’m forgetting the name of) which says that sometimes satire is so good you can’t even tell its satire.
Yeah it took a bit but it was just so on the nose satire that it has to be a troll. Same with the Angelea one I mentioned, she’s all about click rage over just nonsense like “I’m a bold liberal women. Republicans hate this” for whatever is in the news.