• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

General Fatton is talking tough again

G

Tyler should get to know the real Pat.
abc.jpg

G

Pat not crediting his actual sources again. So he can try to make it look like he knows about weapons systems. He is such a longwinded blowhard.

This is all info that came out hours before Pat wrote this.

View attachment 173307
View attachment 173308View attachment 173309
I think this is the Pat LARP that annoys me the most. Tom Clancy wannabe Pat. For him it's the golden trinity - he thinks he sounds smart, manly and "in the know." Would love to find out where he lifted this from, probably nearly word-for-word. Bellingcat might be somewhere to look.

Forum Clout
I think this is the Pat LARP that annoys me the most. Tom Clancy wannabe Pat. For him it's the golden trinity - he thinks he sounds smart, manly and "in the know." Would love to find out where he lifted this from, probably nearly word-for-word. Bellingcat might be somewhere to look.
This nigga gotta be the expert on everything he sees I imagine Fat as that one autistic kid in class who would blurt out interrupting the teacher to flex his knowledge even tho everything he says is wrong.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Making more friends with sausage.
Jesus he likes to lecture black people on how to behave. He's the other, fatter face of Nana.
View attachment 173481
why does every try hard atheist think pointing this out is some big own on christmas. Christians know this, they don't care. It doesn't lessen the importance of the holiday to them. It's just a way for Sperg Atheists to feel like it should and make them feel superior.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
why does every try hard atheist think pointing this out is some big own on christmas. Christians know this, they don't care. It doesn't lessen the importance of the holiday to them. It's just a way for Sperg Atheists to feel like it should and make them feel superior.
If it was a hijacked pagan solstice festival it would be on the solstice, not three or four days later. Don't give ground to atheist midwits who don't even believe Jesus is our Lord and Savior - he was born December 25th.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
This is why Pat tweets. He wants so bad to say " I told you so". He is constantly ignored in real life so when he gets a chance to pat himself on the back, he takes it.

View attachment 174162
I wish we’d bring back the stocks so fucking morons like Pat could be placed there and have rotten produce and fecal matter thrown at them.