• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

General Fatton is talking tough again

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat being Pat aside, I do agree that is a dumb tweet. I don't feel any more sorry for the Russian soldiers in Ukraine being killed by US weapons than the average Russian does/did about US soldiers being killed in Vietnam by weapons they got from from the Soviets.
Pat just want to be able to say his tax dollars paid for it. He wants to take credit for it.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I thought Tony Stark makes all the missiles?
1703656750817.png

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I think I hate chickenhawks more than anybody else. Fat fucking layabout nerds hoping young Americans go die to soothe their social media-led anxiety about a useless deadlocked war.

Once again, the US govt has given the ok for citizens to go over on their own and help out. Maybe this fat faggot should give that a try. It’s not like he had any kids to worry about now or in the future, what with his ugly barren wife.

IMG_8570.jpeg

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Wayne enterprises doesn't make weapons, it would be lexcorp if you wanted a direct comparison.

For a guy who claims to be right all the time and claims to like comics, he really is a stupid fat asshole who doesn't know shit.

He actually claims to have never read comics. Much like LOTR, Pats entire fandom of the franchises is based on post 2000's movies and consoomerism. Ie when it became mainstream and in fashion to like certain* 'geeky' things.

*things that can be easily converted to goyslop for shekels

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He actually claims to have never read comics. Much like LOTR, Pats entire fandom of the franchises is based on post 2000's movies and consoomerism. Ie when it became mainstream and in fashion to like certain* 'geeky' things.

*things that can be easily converted to goyslop for shekels
I bet pat often sticks his hoof in his mouth at conventions when trying to chime into those nerd conversations about lore.

G

I think I hate chickenhawks more than anybody else. Fat fucking layabout nerds hoping young Americans go die to soothe their social media-led anxiety about a useless deadlocked war.

Once again, the US govt has given the ok for citizens to go over on their own and help out. Maybe this fat faggot should give that a try. It’s not like he had any kids to worry about now or in the future, what with his ugly barren wife.

View attachment 173306
Dude loves repostin shit.
bsr.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
He wants your kids to die to satiate his hatred for Putin because reddit trannies said the Ukraine are the good guys
That's what bothers me - not when Zelenskyy comes to grovel at the White House... it's when he's meeting with defense corps and financiers like Blackrock, etc. Parties who will make bucks on the destruction, and bucks on the reconstruction of whatever gets flattened.

Forum Clout

View attachment 173306
If only Xitter hadn't added the "block replies" function... I'd love to hear what justification he'd come up with as to why he can't. Y'know, Mr. gun-totin', knife-fightin', rabble-rousin', fist-fightin', military strategizin'... (who are we kidding) fat fucking pig who's never had a real job, peace out on being a dad, and whose only talent is to repel everyone who enters his orbit aside from the two women on Earth sad enough to sleep with him.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Its pretty interesting seeing the left go from" Get out of Iraq/afganisatan" to " Go to war with Russia and Hamas at the same time!"
They are really ramping up the Iran rhetoric now. In a few weeks we will have undeniable proof ™️ of Iraq involved in Israel forcing our hand to defend our most trusted ally. Causing us to freedom bomb Iran and get into another 18 year war