• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

General Fatton is talking tough again

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1703633977535.png
1703633991441.png

Forum Clout
sometimes i feel bad, then i remember russia offered a bounty to the taliban (or al quaeda I dont remember) for killing US soldiers.
Fuck russia and Ukraine, but That wasn't totally true. No one could agree.
" In April 2021, the U.S. government reported that the U.S. intelligence community only had "low to moderate confidence" in the bounty program allegations."

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I can understand a retard like Pat having this jewish line of reasoning with the "all Nazis were evil and need to die" stupidity, but what the fuck did Russians really do to piss him off? Just that gay fake hacking shit in 2016?

It'd be different if he had some nuanced view about our globalists are all in a giant game of Risk and if you aren't all in with their team then you're fair play to fuckery that benefits us, but he's just a goldfish brained rube

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I can understand a retard like Pat having this jewish line of reasoning with the "all Nazis were evil and need to die" stupidity, but what the fuck did Russians really do to piss him off? Just that gay fake hacking shit in 2016?

It'd be different if he had some nuanced view about our globalists are all in a giant game of Risk and if you aren't all in with their team then you're fair play to fuckery that benefits us, but he's just a goldfish brained rube
What's there to discuss? CNN NBC, etc. says something he slurps it up like a fat pig.
Fox news says something stupid Joe sucks it down like the homo he is. It's that simple.

SexGodFireBrand

Forum Clout
Pat being Pat aside, I do agree that is a dumb tweet. I don't feel any more sorry for the Russian soldiers in Ukraine being killed by US weapons than the average Russian does/did about US soldiers being killed in Vietnam by weapons they got from from the Soviets.