• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gavin McInness possibly arrested or SWATTed

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Anyone know where these two jackasses ended up? I think they were more into the proud boy thing for the homosexual aspect and probably weren’t overly political so I wonder if they stayed along for the ride.
I think I saw one of them in the news the other day.

Yahoo News
Man tests positive for Covid, monkeypox and HIV at the same time
Scientists have reported the first known case of a person testing positive for monkeypox, Covid-19 and HIV at the same time.
e543916785b6e77a3e791d1b9976d81a

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I bet Ant thinks they are coming for him next. Might even be secretly hoping they do so he can get some heat and really have a reason to scream from the roof tops that they need to arrest more blacks. Little does he know that nobody cares about him and he will be left with his wine and COD screaming "Mothers cunt" at 3am.
Im still in awe that Joseph “Brother Joe” Cumia (also known as Moo Cow) hasn’t tried to get on this train in his typical, retarded boomer way.

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
Is this video not a joke? I always see it get shit on but i assumed it was a goof. Is it not?

Everything surrounding the Proud Boys was a goof. Gavin, in keeping with his Colbert style fake conservative character he is now playing, made a parody of a 50's mens club/Flintstones "Order Of the Water Buffalo" with the gayest/lamest rules he could think of.

Then the real right wing nutcases coopted the thing.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
A prank with no reveal is just a lie.
This is what made O&A saying that he mayor of Boston was dead so funny. The fact that they just ended the show without saying it was a prank. And it turned out that the mayor was on a flight and could not be reached by phone. So the police and FBI were scrambling to see if he really was dead because they could not reach him and neither could his wife.