• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gavin McInness possibly arrested or SWATTed

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout
I'm glad I didn't become a proud boy. they were trying to recruit me to join. hopefully gavin has a brother joe to pick him up from jail. I liked gavin's call with copper cab back in the day. he should have focused on that type of stuff instead of politics!
Call me a faggot but I like Gavin.
quick name 5 cereals while the PBs fuck your mouths and assholes

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Call me a faggot but I like Gavin.
Faggot.

ez9r562um3r51.jpg

G

Mainstream media says FBI and NYPD deny any arrests, but if its a prank, its made the news and it will be in bad taste seeing he has actual Proud Boys followers behind bars

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/proud-boys-gavin-mcinnes-arrested-livestreaming-b2153407.html[/URL]

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I bet Ant thinks they are coming for him next. Might even be secretly hoping they do so he can get some heat and really have a reason to scream from the roof tops that they need to arrest more blacks. Little does he know that nobody cares about him and he will be left with his wine and COD screaming "Mothers cunt" at 3am.
The funny part is that no news sources have reported on this yet. Nobody gives a shit about Gavin's problems except us. If nana got arrested it would maybe make the police blotter in his new town's paper.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
The Independent
Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes apparently interrupted by law enforcement on live show
NYPD and New York City FBI confirmed they have made no arrest of the far-right extremist, who has history of staging pranks
---
The full details of who entered the studio and what happened there are not yet known. There thus far has been no official law enforcement announcement of Mr McInnes’ arrest, nor any word from Mr McInnes himself.

The NYPD and New York City FBI confirmed they have not arrested Mr McInnes on Friday morning.

However, various of his followers and associates were speculating furiously about what happened – some of them apparently convinced the FBI was involved.

Mr McInnes said on an episode earlier this week that he had spotted an unmarked police car near his house and interacted with the officers inside it.

---
Mr McInnes’s usually active Telegram channel has been silent since before the incident, but his in his last post before the show appeared to allude to legal concerns.

“Just took a DNA test, turns out I’m 100% white – even when I’m crying crazy. Yeah, I got law problems, that’s the human in me.”

Forum Clout
Mainstream media says FBI and NYPD deny any arrests, but if its a prank, its made the news and it will be in bad taste seeing he has actual Proud Boys followers behind bars

If it is a bit I don’t get the payoff. I would think it would piss a bunch of his ballwashers off. Though he does seem to enjoy anti-comedy.

Our Bobo bit is far superior.

G

Ant not tweeting is mysterious, being clinically addicted to it and all. I think that points to it being a bit… he would be up on his soap box if it was something he could bash the FBI and libs about. they want the talk and whispers and publicity so he doesn’t want to blow the bit and ruin it after Gavin clued him in. The whole FBI raid theory just sounds wrong to me since it was 8 at night.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
I spent five minutes doing some DEEP research on Twitter. Several journalists seem to be looking into this, but they don't have anything concrete yet. Vice News source says he was not arrested.

Anthony DeRosa (Wall Street Journal)
NYPD and NYC FBI both confirm no arrest made in the past 24 hours of Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes

Ben Collins (NBC News)
.@ryanreilly and I have been poking around on this, too. Still unclear about what's going on with Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes.

His people insist he's in custody, but there are no signs of it from any law enforcement agency. He was in the Bronx when/if he was taken in.

David Gilbert (Vice News)
A source connected to the Proud Boys tells me that Gavin McInnes was not arrested last night, and he has been chatting in a number of closed PB Telegram groups in recent hours.

When I asked if it was all a prank, the source could not say.

Nick Martin ( The Informant)
The Gavin McInnes situation is weird. There are tweets from people in his orbit saying he was arrested overnight, but those have been lacking on details. There's been no confirmation of an arrest via journalists or the feds. And no one has heard from his producer, Ryan Rivera.

G

Ant not tweeting is mysterious, being clinically addicted to it and all. I think that points to it being a bit… he would be up on his soap box if it was something he could bash the FBI and libs about. they want the talk and whispers and publicity so he doesn’t want to blow the bit and ruin it after Gavin clued him in. The whole FBI raid theory just sounds wrong to me since it was 8 at night.
Or his lawyer advising him to zip it.