• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gavin McInness possibly arrested or SWATTed

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Nice co-host, stupid.

:image_9253_lg:

gm.png

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
I don't know anything about this shit, but seems Gavin is not connected to January 6.

However, many proud fags are being slapped with charges for seditious conspiracy. Those carry serious jail time. I bet at least one of them has squealed about everyone and everything the proud boys ever did.

Could also be something completely unrelated. He's friends with Cumia, so it is probably some pedo and/or rape thing.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The faggot actually had the bas to tell them "ok well arrange a meeting and sit down with my lawyer. The fuck do these faggots think they are? Sounds like the controlled opposition the left created isn't useful anymore so they are losing special boy privilege. Guess another theory I've heard is the mar a Lago raid didn't get them anything so they wanted to conjure up something on trump. Makes sense they'd go to the guy who rolled on his own guys before.

As usual ant is too deep in obscurity to be bothered

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I don't know anything about this shit, but seems Gavin is not connected to January 6.

However, many proud fags are being slapped with charges for seditious conspiracy. Those carry serious jail time. I bet at least one of them has squealed about everyone and everything the proud boys ever did.

Could also be something completely unrelated. He's friends with Cumia, so it is probably some pedo and/or rape thing.
I tend to agree. People flipping and dropping names. Gavin is a bigger “get” than no name fat slob in a black and yellow polo.

Forum Clout
“Our” people. Josh you have no people. This is great because this throws a N***** wrench into Denny’s roadshow grift. Anyone who bought tix for that were majority Gavin fans and proud boys. No one is going to see Denny.

Attachments

• 528C2326-CB2F-4EC0-86A2-4F06D0BFA232.png
    528C2326-CB2F-4EC0-86A2-4F06D0BFA232.png
    63 KB · Views: 46
Last edited: