• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gavin McInness possibly arrested or SWATTed

Forum Clout
I know! I want to print them all out and send them to Cumpound Media. Better yet, send them to his new address in South Carolina. Missy is down there now, pretty sure she’d enjoy the lolz.
Andy Espresso thumbed through his pile of mail. "YOUR MOTHER'S CUNT! ANOTHER ONE!" he angrily lisped. He tore the envelope open and began reading. "COCK! FUCK! BUNG ROT!" he girlishly shrieked.

"What the fuck, Andy? Can you go ten minutes without screaming obscenities?"

"LOOK! IT'S ANOTHER ANDY ESPRESSO STORY!" he mincingly cried. Andy began stamping his feet up and down in a gay pitty-patty manner. "I'M SO SICK OF THESE! I DON'T LISP, I DON'T MINCE, I NEVER SASHAY AND I ONLY PRANCE WHEN I'M SINGING BUT THAT'S IN AN IRONIC WAY, LIKE I'M SO CONFIDENT IN MY HETEROSEXUALITY I CAN VAMP WITHOUT SHAME!"

"Uh yeah, I know, Andy, I know. But it's just some random weirdo on a forum no one but other weirdos ever sees."

"BUT THEY'RE LAUGHING AT ME, YOU DUMB SMELLY BUNG ROT CUNT! DON'T YOU GET IT? COCK! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME, ANDY ESPRESSO, AT ALL!" he howled. But deep down Andy knew these random weirdos really did understand him, very well, in fact.

Forum Clout
Andy Espresso thumbed through his pile of mail. "YOUR MOTHER'S CUNT! ANOTHER ONE!" he angrily lisped. He tore the envelope open and began reading. "COCK! FUCK! BUNG ROT!" he girlishly shrieked.

"LOOK! IT'S ANOTHER ANDY ESPRESSO STORY!" he mincingly cried. Andy began stamping his feet up and down in a gay pitty-patty manner. "I'M SO SICK OF THESE! I DON'T LISP, I DON'T MINCE, I NEVER SASHAY AND I ONLY PRANCE WHEN I'M SINGING BUT THAT'S IN AN IRONIC WAY, LIKE I'M SO CONFIDENT IN MY HETEROSEXUALITY I CAN VAMP WITHOUT SHAME!"

"Uh yeah, I know, Andy, I know. But it's just some random weirdo on a forum no one but other weirdos ever sees."

"BUT THEY'RE LAUGHING AT ME, YOU DUMB SMELLY BUNG ROT CUNT! DON'T YOU GET IT? COCK! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME, ANDY ESPRESSO, AT ALL!" he howled. But deep down Andy knew these random weirdos really did understand him, very well, in fact.
Yessss! Even better idea you’ve got, we mail him chapters at a time so they become the gift that never stops arriving. We also need our talented illustrators to add some visuals.

G

Just like young Arthur, you pulled the sword from the stone. Time to end the count! Remember that asshole put a bounty on us.

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
"Andy's hands were trembling, and sweat soaked through his second shirt. He opened another beer, draining it in three long gulps. "They can't get away with this!" Andy mincingly sneered."
Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 4.44.02 AM.png