• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gavin McInness possibly arrested or SWATTed

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Someone is getting really high on dopamine with this swatting shit. They are hitting both sides of the political spectrum. cant wait to see who they find. I almost think its coming from out of country just because of how long the sentence would be if you got caught doing that many swattings.
I think it’s on an up trend right now. I don’t think it’s one guy

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think it’s on an up trend right now. I don’t think it’s one guy
Whatever it is, its becoming so common that Im feeling that pats swatting wasnt someone that regularly trolled him. Pat can try to pin it on this place all he wants but if it never came from here than he will make an ass of himself in court again.

Forum Clout
Whatever it is, its becoming so common that Im feeling that pats swatting wasnt someone that regularly trolled him. Pat can try to pin it on this place all he wants but if it never came from here than he will make an ass of himself in court again.
He can’t blame the farms or us now. This is targeting people from across multiple sectors.

G

Someone is getting really high on dopamine with this swatting shit. They are hitting both sides of the political spectrum. cant wait to see who they find. I almost think its coming from out of country just because of how long the sentence would be if you got caught doing that many swattings.
No one would be stupid enough to mess with Gavin like that...his studio was probably bugged from Jan 7 onwards by the Feds

[MEDIA=youtube]GxM3wstBcD4[/MEDIA]

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He can’t blame the farms or us now. This is targeting people from all sectors.
Its been happening for a while too. Funny thing is pat is the smallest name on the list. When they talk about the swattings pat falls under the " and others " when they say who has been affected.

Forum Clout
"Gavin? Gavin?? GAVIN!!!!!" squealed a hysterical Andy Espresso. "What have they done to my Gavin!" he lisped. Lunging for his phone, he pressed 1 on his speed dial. "Dammit...voice mail! Hello? Yeah, it's me. Just worried about you is all. What have those pests done this time? Fucking animals! Call me as SOON AS YOU GET THIS! Bye bye". Andy's hands were trembling, and sweat soaked through his second shirt. He opened another beer, draining it in three long gulps. "They can't get away with this!" Andy mincingly sneered. The move to South Carolina was set in stone and it was too late to backtrack. "But without my Gavin, what's the point even? I don't even want to move there now!". Andy's eyes grew pissy, and his lower lip trembled. He dramatically threw himself on to the sofa, burying his face in a pile of second shirts. "They just hate that I'm so happy!" he queerly sobbed. "Why can't they leave us ALONE!". He kicked his feet, the sobs wracking his alcohol-sodden body. "Please call me, Gav!" he pleaded, as the phone sat there silently, almost as if it was mocking him.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
"Gavin? Gavin?? GAVIN!!!!!" squealed a hysterical Andy Espresso. "What have they done to my Gavin!" he lisped. Lunging for his phone, he pressed 1 on his speed dial. "Dammit...voice mail! Hello? Yeah, it's me. Just worried about you is all. What have those pests done this time? Fucking animals! Call me as SOON AS YOU GET THIS! Bye bye". Andy's hands were trembling, and sweat soaked through his second shirt. He opened another beer, draining it in three long gulps. "They can't get away with this!" Andy mincingly sneered. The move to South Carolina was set in stone and it was too late to backtrack. "But without my Gavin, what's the point even? I don't even want to move there now!". Andy's eyes grew pissy, and his lower lip trembled. He dramatically threw himself on to the sofa, burying his face in a pile of second shirts. "They just hate that I'm so happy!" he queerly sobbed. "Why can't they leave us ALONE!". He kicked his feet, the sobs wracking his alcohol-sodden body. "Please call me, Gav!" he pleaded, as the phone sat there silently, almost as if it was mocking him.
It makes me so happy every time I find one of these