• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gallery of Fat

G

767-C2-E6-A-B44-C-4-B9-A-9601-1-BE538-DC72-E5.jpg
Couple of things that bother me about this picture: why would you put the dressing in the butter packets in with the food? Isn't there supposed to be a pandemic going on? And I don't know maybe I'm weird about this but when I'm drinking something out of a mug that requires a spoon, I just leave the spoon in the drink and not on the dirty table.

There's this thing you get in prison when you go to the hole called "meal loaf" that's basically all three meals with ingredients that range from meat, fruit, etc. all baked into one loaf of food. It looks EXACTLY like that.

G

That butter packets shoved in the roll thing... Can you imagine going to a Mexican restaurant and they jam your hot sauce packets into the side of the burrito? Only in the white trash shit pit a low class fat boy like Patrick can feel at home in would think this was classing up the joint.
And the waitress or cook or whoever prepared this had their had their fucking dirty hands on those packets. GROSS.

G

Now we know where Fat gets his inspiration for cold dollops of butter plonked on bread/rolls rather than spread. Asshole. Everything about that sorry excuse for a meal looks awful - burnt meatloaf, nuked probably instant mashed potatoes, primitive salad with awful dressing in a plastic container unhygienically placed on top and served in a mixing bowl. Doorstep of white bread because if anyone needs the extra carbs it's Fatrick. What a pauper's shithole Hooligans is.

G

And I don't know maybe I'm weird about this but when I'm drinking something out of a mug that requires a spoon, I just leave the spoon in the drink and not on the dirty table.

That spoon was placed there on purpose. I guarantee Rick "staged" this scene so it looked just right on Twitter.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
There's this thing you get in prison when you go to the hole called "meal loaf" that's basically all three meals with ingredients that range from meat, fruit, etc. all baked into one loaf of food. It looks EXACTLY like that.

That's a relief. I was afraid the prison meat loaf was just a big slab of cock.