• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Funny shit you did that was really gay

HotAnus

Forum Clout
I kissed a dude in high school. Not on purpose. Lol. Drunk at a party, this chick I wanted to bang told me to meet her in a closet. Her friend sent a guy I knew in as a joke and we kissed in the dark before either of us realized we had stubble and no tits. I’m sure Jenny and Marissa laugh about it to this day, 26 years later, cunts.
I know a guy who had a threesome with some chick and another dude, and she made them make out before she would let them fuck her. Ugh. No thanks

G

double post but I never put it in the right place the first time. You know what what I'm sayin?
anmsg1.jpg

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
I kissed a dude in high school. Not on purpose. Lol. Drunk at a party, this chick I wanted to bang told me to meet her in a closet. Her friend sent a guy I knew in as a joke and we kissed in the dark before either of us realized we had stubble and no tits. I’m sure Jenny and Marissa laugh about it to this day, 26 years later, cunts.
That's rape. You were raped

@medium wyzzz

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Forum Clout
should have went out, dragged them both in there and viciously wyzzed them until they bled from every orifice
it would have restored your heterosexuality