• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Funny shit you did that was really gay

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
I was like 15 around the time Superbad came out. There was a part in the movie where they show fatass Jonah Hills character has a notebook with a bunch of funny dick drawings. A friend and I thought that was fucking hilarious so we had this shared notebook of a bunch of dick sketches. I remember I drew a penis version of the Lincoln assassination and a parody of the movie 300 which had just come out called 300 penises. It was a bunch of little dicks with sixpack abs and swords & shields about to fight Xerxes the giant penis with a piercing through the head.

Forum Clout
One time a nice family let someone invite a bunch of people over for their sons birthday. Me and a couple funsters thought itd be hilarious to sneak around the house and change all their computer desktop backgrounds to pictures of dicks.

I might have pissed myself laughing, but it was pretty gay looking back.
Are you brown, brother man?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I was like 15 around the time Superbad came out. There was a part in the movie where they show fatass Jonah Hills character has a notebook with a bunch of funny dick drawings. A friend and I thought that was fucking hilarious so we had this shared notebook of a bunch of dick sketches. I remember I drew a penis version of the Lincoln assassination and a parody of the movie 300 which had just come out called 300 penises. It was a bunch of little dicks with sixpack abs and swords & shields about to fight Xerxes the giant penis with a piercing through the head.
This could have been some kind of viral video that could have surpassed and lived on more than 300 as a cultural meme if only you guys had animated it or something.

Btw I refused to watch 300 back then and I feel sorry for all you suckers who did.

Forum Clout
Back in the 90s there was an old man in my town who sold baseball cards and pogs out of his garage. Of course he molested a customer, but there was like a week between when the rumors started and when he actually got shut down. My friends and I still went to his shop that week- in a group, because “he can’t get us all.”

We also made fun of the victim a lot. Someone even asked him if he secretly liked it.

Looking back that was pretty messed up.

Forum Clout
Back in the 90s there was an old man in my town who sold baseball cards and pogs out of his garage. Of course he molested a customer, but there was like a week between when the rumors started and when he actually got shut down. My friends and I still went to his shop that week- in a group, because “he can’t get us all.”

We also made fun of the victim a lot. Someone even asked him if he secretly liked it.

Looking back that was pretty messed up.
He probably killed himself because of you

G

There was a mcdonalds by my high school that had two public computers with internet access for some reason. The first time I ever smoked weed my buddy put meatspin on both computers and unplugged the keyboard and mouse on each. It was right after school so it was packed and there were a lot of parents and children there too. Idk if I've ever laughed harder since. Watching the manager frantically try to shut it off and fumbling with the keyboard and mouse before unplugging the computer all flustered.
Lmfao. If I noticed the keyboard/mouse were unresponsive, the first thing I would do is check if they were plugged in. I guess that's why he's a manager at mcdonalds.

Anyways, I went to a real LIBTARD college, and any time me and my friends would use one of the study rooms to do assignments, we would draw swastikas and write DEATH TO NIGGERS and other shit on the whiteboards.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
In Word there is (or used to be) an option where you can hide text in a document but set it to print hidden text and it saved within the document.
When people would leave their PC while in the library I'd put a load of stuff in the doc and then leave it. later on in the week when they finish and print it out in class it would have lots of hilarious extras.
I added " rides cock like a queen" after some girls name. She printed it out unnoticed and handed in the assignment. It then turned into a massive thing after she was crying and an investigation into bullying and whether it was "hacking" or someone had maliciously stolen the paper she had turned in and added it. - reason for latter being she kept showing the document up on the screen in class which didn't display the edit and how she had "saved it just before printing and handing it in" and it wasn't there.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
In highschool sometimes I'd go to the library and just move from computer to computer changing all the backgrounds to tubgirl and a picture of a zookeeper standing behind an elephant with a big sack catching it's shit.

You had to sign in so they knew who did what. I'm surprised I never got in trouble. They probably just called my parents like "Mrs. Vigoda, I'm afraid your son might be a degenerate."
1712524808853.jpeg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I kissed a dude in high school. Not on purpose. Lol. Drunk at a party, this chick I wanted to bang told me to meet her in a closet. Her friend sent a guy I knew in as a joke and we kissed in the dark before either of us realized we had stubble and no tits. I’m sure Jenny and Marissa laugh about it to this day, 26 years later, cunts.